We can conjure up not only strudel and cake, but also wonderful apple cakes in the kitchen in autumn.
Never heard of them? Wondering how to get them?
Don’t despair if you haven’t found an apple cake recipe yet, because here are 4 easy apple cake recipes !
No-bake apple cake
No Bake Apple Tart has all the flavors you would expect from this dessert. The base is made with graham crackers, so you don’t even have to turn on the oven!
What will we need
On the crust
- 330 g graham crackers (crushed)
- 85 g butter (melted)
- 1 package (85 g) of lemon jelly
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 300 ml of water
- 5 medium apples (peeled, cored and thinly sliced)
- 1 package (85 g) of vanilla pudding
- 80 ml of water
- On the crust, add the melted butter to the crushed graham crackers and mix well with a fork.
- Pour the cookie mixture into the cake pan. Press the cookies into the mold to create a firm base for the apple cake.
- For the apple filling, add jelly, apple pie spice, water, and apple slices to a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir until all the apples are coated.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- For the pudding mix, combine the pudding mix and water in a bowl.
- Finally, pour the custard mixture into the apple mixture and stir to combine. You should see the mixture begin to thicken immediately.
- Continue to cook for about a minute, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the apple mixture into the crust and let it sit for about 5 minutes before putting it in the fridge to chill for about 3 hours.
With apples , strudel is also great and popular . Try it too!
Apple cake with sponge cake
A delicious recipe for apple upside down cake, it is incredibly easy to prepare, but at the same time incredibly delicious and fluffy!
What will we need
On top of the cake
- 5 apples
- 5 spoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
For the base of the cake
- 25 biscuits
- 4 cups of cottage cheese
- 4 vanilla sugars
- 1 sour cream
- 4 spreadable butters
- Beat the cottage cheese, cream, sugar and spread butter.
- Place the foil in the form so that it extends everywhere.
- We pour caramelized apples on the bottom, which we prepare by boiling the peeled, grated apples with sugar and mixing them with lemon juice.
- After it cools down, we pile on the curd cream, which we can intersperse the apples with again.
- Put the cookie crumbs on top (this part will be at the bottom).
- Cover with foil and leave overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, we turn it over (the tray instead of foil, turn it, stand it up, lift it up) and decorate it according to your imagination – with cream, whipped cream, apples, cinnamon.
What’s better than a delicious apple tart with delicious coffee. Choose thebest home coffee maker in our review so that you can enjoy this combination at any time.
Discover similar tips
Cake with apples and pudding
This perfect apple cake recipe, thanks to the custard, is so soft that you will go crazy after tasting it!
What will we need
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 250 ml of whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 220 g brioche (toast, sweet soft buns cut into cubes)
- 160 g cane sugar
- 80 g of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 apples (peeled, quartered, cored and sliced)
- Vanilla ice cream (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly butter a cake pan or cake pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, milk and eggs.
- Add the brioche and gently toss to coat. Leave to soak at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Remove and add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, spices and salt and mix until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the apples and toss to coat.
- Gently fold the apple mixture into the brioche mixture until well combined.
- Add the brioche and apple mixture to the prepared tin, then pour the remaining liquid up to the edge of the dish (you don’t have to use it all).
- Sprinkle with sugar as needed.
- Bake covered with foil for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to bake for another 30 to 35 minutes, until the brioche is golden brown and the mixture is set in the center.
- Let rest on a wire rack for 10 to 20 minutes before serving with ice cream.
All sweet apple dishes go well with a teaspoon of cinnamon or chocolate frosting. Apples also go well with bananas , so half the apples in each of the cakes can be replaced with the same amount of sliced bananas!
Sacher cake with apples
The good old Austrian classic of chocolate cake, supplemented with apples that make it incredibly soft, so that this apple cake literally melts on your tongue.
What will we need
- 4 apples
- 150 g of walnuts
- 200 g semi-coarse flour
- 200 g of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 spoons of cocoa
For the cream
- whipping cream
- 3 walnuts
- 1 whipping cream stiffener
- 5 nuts
- 50 g of grated cooking chocolate
- Beat the yolks with sugar, add milk, flour, cocoa and whipped egg whites.
- Stir in the ground nuts and finely grated apples.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ºC for about 40 minutes.
- We prepare the cream from whipped cream with a stiffener, mixed with ground walnuts.
- We cut the body and fill it with half of the cream.
- Place the other half on top of the cake.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate and decorate with walnut halves.
What is the best apple for apple recipes?
Not all apples are the same. They are different in taste, texture and react differently even during heat treatment. This is why the apples you choose to cook and bake with can make or break your dish.
Braeburns have a sweet flavor and texture that stays firm when baked. A versatile apple, it works well in pies and cakes where you don’t want the filling to be too runny.
Cortlands are juicy and slightly sour, with bright red skin and snow-white flesh. They are great apples for pies, compotes. Cut into slices, they are excellent in salads and cheese plates, as the flesh does not brown.
Empires, with a firm texture, are versatile apples suitable for juice, sauces, cakes, baking, salads, for consumption fresh or for drying.
Firm, crisp and juicy, Fuji apples are among the most popular fresh apples, but they’re also great for baking because they hold their shape when cooked.
A crisp, sweet apple with a mild flavor, Galas have a yellow-orange skin with red stripes. They are among the best apples for applesauce, salads and pressing cider.
Golden Delicious is sweet, with a rich, delicate taste. It is one of the best cooking apples because it holds its shape after baking.
Jonagolds have a sour and sweet taste. With a yellow-green base and a reddish stripe, it is excellent when eaten fresh.
Jonathans are quite sour, with a rich, slightly spiced apple flavor. Holds its shape well when baking. They are also good in salads and applesauce.
While some apples are better suited to certain types of recipes than others, you don’t have to limit yourself to just one type of apple when cooking or baking. Many cooks like to use a blend of apples to get more complex flavors and textures.