Try this delicious twist on the classic tomato and basil crostini - the crostini rounds, toasted, are perfect spread with our avocado mash. Delicious balance between crisp and creamy.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 4 minutes
- Yield : 12 - 16 Crostini
- Avocado - 1 Ripe, peeled and pit removed
- Do You Bake? For the Love of Garlic Seasoning - 2 - 3 teaspoons
- Do You Bake? Fiesta Seasoning - 1 - 2 teaspoons
- Salt - To Taste
- Lime Juice - To Taste
- Tomatoes - 2 - 3 Tablespoons (diced finely)
- Cilantro - 1 - 2 Tablepoons (chopped finely)
- French Baguette - 1 loaf
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut French Baguette into 1" thick rounds.
- Put baguette rounds directly on oven rack and bake until toasted, but not overly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and set aside
- Using a fork, mash the avocado, lime juice and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon of avocado mixture on each crostini and top with tomatoes