This pulled pork mac and cheese is packed full of cheesy goodness and lots of BBQ. This macaroni bake is indulgent, deliciously good and effortless. It is a smart way to use some YUMMY pulled pork leftovers complete with sauce with your Do You Bake? Slow Southern Pulled Pork meal!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 7 - 9 servings
- Make your Do You Bake? Baked Macaroni and Cheese Meal Mix per package directions (do not bake) in your saucepan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9x9 casserole (deep dish is best!) dish.
- Add your Baked Macaroni and Cheese (except the topping) to the prepared dish and top with your pulled pork leftovers
- Sprinkle extra cheddar cheese on top and drizzle your leftover pulled pork sauce.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until cheese on top is bubbly
- Drizzle with extra of your Slow Southern Pulled Pork BBQ sauce if desired