The Black and White Peppermint Bars have a yummy sugar cookie crust drizzled with white chocolate chips, a moist fudgy brownie layer, and a splash of refreshing peppermint to top it all off, taking rich delicious decadence to a whole new level this holiday season.
- Prep Time : 40 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Yield : 36 squares
- Prepare Do You Bake? Sugar Cookie Mix, as directed on the back of the box.
- Press Sugar Cookie dough down firmly, and evenly into a lightly greased foil (or parchment) lined 9x13 pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
- Prepare Do You Bake? Gourmet Brownie's mix as directed on the back of the box
- Stir mint extract into the mix
- Stir in semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Black and White Peppermint bars are an easy to make holiday treat. This holiday inspired recipe featuring Do You Bake ? Sugar Cookie and Gourmet Brownies Mixes. Makes a large 9×13 pan full of minty, chocolaty, sugary deliciousness. Top with broken candy canes for a fabulous holiday presentation.