The Brookster, originally invented by a New York bakery is a genius combination of dark brownie and amazing cookie. It is presentation ready and irresistible! Serve cold or serve warm right from the oven topped with vanilla ice cream and ooey gooey fudge sauce.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 10 Brooksters
- Coat 20 disposable 4-inch pie/tart pans with butter or a light cooking spray and place on 2 baking sheets.
- In a medium bowl, prepare Do You Bake? Gourmet Brownie Mix per box directions
- Fill each pan with 1/4 cup batter; smooth the tops. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours.
- For the cookies, in a medium bowl, prepare Do You Bake? Dunk the Chunks Cookie Mix, per package directions. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees .
- Roll 2 tbsp. cookie dough into a ball; flatten slightly. Press into the center of one of the brownie batter pans. Repeat with the remaining dough and batter.
- Bake, rotating sheets halfway through, until the cookies are golden and the brownies are set, 20 to 22 minutes.