Transform Do You Bake? EZ Country white loaf mix into this sweet cinnamon swirl bread with bunches of raisins. Delicious for breakfast with a little honey and butter, YUMMY Toasted. Cinnamon swirl bread is a fabulous bread to turn into french toast or to bake into a delicious dessert bread pudding.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Yield : 14 slices
- Combine all ingredients into the bowl of the bread maker, except for the last three ingredients for the Cinnamon Swirl
- Set Bread Maker to Dough Setting
- When Dough Cycle has completed, remove dough from the bread bowl and roll out a 9x13 rectangle (about 1 to 2 " thick) on a lightly floured suface
- Mix 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl
- Spread butter evenly over your dough and top with your cinnamon sugar mixture
- Roll Dough from the short, tucking the ends in as you roll.
- Place dough in a 9x6 (buttered and lightly floured) bread / loaf pan and brush with a little water. Sit in a draft free place for an hour or until dough has doubled in size
- Once bread is almost doubled in size, Preheat oven to 350F
- Brush top of loaf (lightly) with 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, until top is golden and bread sounds slightly hollow when you knock the top with your knuckles.
- Remove immediately from pan and allow to cool slightly before slicing.
- Combine all ingredients into your mixer and using the dough hook, mix on medium speed for 5 minutes or until dough ball forms.
- Place dough in a lightly greased bowl and turn to coat. Let rise for an hour or until approximately doubled in size.
- Follow steps 3 through 11 in above 'bread maker' directions