Christmas is coming, and this time we have prepared the best recipes for cottage cheese Christmas cookies for you.
We have unbaked fitness balls and beautiful red cookies for you.
You can also prepare classic cottage cheese dough according to our instructions and adjust it in different ways.
So let’s do it!
Red cottage cheese cookies
Do you want to make a little unusual Christmas cookies with cottage cheese? You will not only love the appearance of these red cheese cookies, which will stay soft all Christmas long.
- 1 package of pastry mix from Dr. Oetker (Red Velvet Cake)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 120 g of soft cottage cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a tray and line it with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Red Velvet Cake Mix, egg, butter, and milk.
- Once a thick dough is formed, add cottage cheese and mix the dough well.
- Using a spoon, make piles on the baking sheet and flatten them a little with a fork.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, and then let them cool.
Also try our recipes for Išelské cukroví , which is a royal discipline in baking cookies. Are you brave enough to try them?
Cheese Christmas cookies with raspberries
Would you also like Christmas cookies with fruit? How about these raspberries? Bake amazing Christmas cookies from cottage cheese dough and enrich it with berries.
- 1 tub of soft cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2/3 cup raspberries, cut into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat the cottage cheese until fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat the batter until it is completely combined.
- Add the raspberries and mix the dough.
- Then make mounds on the baking sheet, gently flattening them with a fork to make cookies.
- Bake the cottage cheese Christmas cookies for 9 to 12 minutes.
You may also find our reviews of built-in pipes useful. Who won in our comparison?
Unbaked cottage cheese cookies full of colors
Make colorful and tasty cottage cheese cookies. If you like colors, make them in different colors, just use food coloring. Decorate your table with this candy not only for Christmas, but also at various celebrations and banquets.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tub of cottage cheese
- 4 to 5 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of extract – mint, vanilla, lemon, banana, etc.
- food coloring
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the cottage cheese and stir until the mixture is creamy.
- Turn the pot off and add another 4 cups of powdered sugar and stir the mixture.
- You will get a soft sweet dough.
- If the dough is too runny or runny, add more sugar to firm it up.
- The dough should be firm enough to shape into cookies.
- Feel free to divide the dough into several parts and flavor each one with a different extract and color it with a different dye.
- If you divide the dough into 4 parts, then add 1/4 teaspoon of extract to each.
- If only for 2 parts, put 1/2 teaspoon of extract in each.
- Shape the dough into small balls, which you then gently flatten with a fork.
- Place the candy on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and let it harden.
- Store the candy in the refrigerator.
Discover similar tips
Cottage cheese cookies filled with nuts
Nuts are an essential part of the Christmas season. Try Christmas curd cookies filled with nuts. It’s a treat!
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the ground walnuts and stir. Set the bowl aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In another bowl, cream the butter, cottage cheese and sugar using a hand whisk.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat the mixture for another minute.
- Stirring constantly, add the flour mixture that you prepared at the beginning.
- Make a roll from the dough and cut it into smaller pieces (see picture).
- Place the candy on a baking sheet lined with paper and bake for 15 minutes.
We have other recipes for Christmas cookies with nuts for you that you must try! Get inspired.
Healthy avocado and cottage cheese balls with protein
Make these simple and tasty protein and low carb balls. They are divine, and with their beautiful green interior, they look magical. Perfect for the Christmas table. Thanks to the avocado, they are full of healthy fats and fiber, and the cottage cheese provides them with protein and calcium. You will love this healthy no-bake dessert.
- 150g of cottage cheese
- 1 avocado
- 30 g protein powder (e.g. vanilla or coconut)
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour (or 6 tablespoons grated coconut)
- a pinch of stevia
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (for coating)
- In a bowl, mash the avocado and mix it with cottage cheese, protein powder, a pinch of stevia and coconut flour (or finely grated coconut).
- Shape the dough into balls, roll them in cocoa, place them in paper cups and let them harden in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Enjoy it!
Cottage cheese dough for salty and sweet cookies
It is definitely worth learning the curd dough, from which you can make both sweet and savory cookies. You can then use the curd dough to make, for example, bags filled with spinach, but you can also make marmalade. Alternatively, just sprinkle it with cheese, cut it into sticks and let it bake. There are no limits to imagination.
- 1 tub of cottage cheese
- 1 butter
- 250 g semi-coarse flour
- Prepare the dough from the listed ingredients.
- Roll out the dough into a sheet, and then turn it into a cookie according to your imagination.
Also try our recipes for cottage cheese buns not only as we know them from fairy tales. They are luxurious!
Cottage cheese – a traditional dairy product with a long history
- Cottage cheese has been used in baking and cooking since ancient times.
- It is characterized by a creamy taste, white color and creamy or lumpy consistency.
- Curds are divided into several categories depending on the technology used.
- The first group consists of curds produced with the help of pure dairy cultures, which are so-called hard curds .
- The second option is soft cottage cheese , which you will find with different fat content.
- Is it low-fat or full-fat ?
- Soft curds are used for baking sweets and desserts .
- You will come across the claim that cottage cheese is hard to digest, but the opposite is true.
- Cottage cheese is slowly digestible , but not difficult.
- This food has a very positive effect on the gallbladder, intestines and liver .
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!