Can you imagine a family celebration without sandwiches?
This appetizer has been a staple of the kitchen for many years, during which countless variants have been created.
We have prepared for you our 6 favorite recipes for coated sandwiches and we believe that they will become your favorites too!
Bread rolls with ham and cheese
Make these traditional sandwich sandwiches with ham, cheese, egg and vegetables. No one will despise this classic!
- 500 g lids
- 60 g of butter
- 150 g of ham
- 40 g of hard cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 green pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 pickle
- to taste, mustard, anchovy paste
- Spread the lid slices with butter mixed with mustard and anchovy paste.
- Then we put thinly sliced ham, green pepper, tomato and cucumber, and a hard-boiled egg on the sandwiches.
- Sprinkle the surface with grated cheese.
How did we rate electric egg cookers ? Take a look at our test!
Bread rolls à la bruschetta
Do you also love the Italian bruschetta appetizer? Prepare it in this sandwich version that you will love!
- 3 baguettes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 mozzarella
- extra virgin olive oil
- Mix 5 cloves of garlic with olive oil in a bowl.
- Spread the garlic on the sliced baguettes and bake at 180°C for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic clove, olive oil and basil.
- Cover the baguettes with mozzarella and tomato mixture.
Bread rolls with smoked salmon
You will never get tired of a simple treat in the form of pastries spread with moose butter and topped with slices of smoked salmon!
- 1 loaf or wholemeal bread
- 300 g of smoked salmon
- 100 g of butter
- 50 g of smoked salmon
- a pinch of ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Rub the butter into a foam, add the crushed salmon, pepper, lemon juice and salt to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Cut the veka or wholemeal bread into slices, spread them with salmon butter and stack the slices of smoked salmon on them.
- Finished sandwiches can be decorated with shavings of butter.
Discover similar tips
Bread rolls with egg spread
Bread rolls with egg spread and chili pepper? Why not! Prepare this delicious and simple treat for your guests.
- 300 g lids
- herbs to taste
- chili pepper to taste
- hard boiled egg
- 80 g of butter
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- salt to taste
- Rub the softened butter with salt, mustard and a finely chopped egg.
- Cut the lid into slices, which we brush with egg spread.
- Then we place the hard-boiled egg and one chili pepper on them.
- Decorate the buns with herbs to taste.
Prepare our other egg spread recipes 6 times differently.
Bread rolls with prosciutto and parmesan
The delicate prosciutto combined with Parmesan cheese and fresh vegetables will tantalize your taste buds and you won’t want anything else!
- 2 baguettes
- 200 g Prosciutto
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lettuce
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes
- some basil
- Cut the baguette diagonally, place a few lettuce leaves, a slice of twisted prosciutto, parmesan shavings, sliced cherry tomatoes and decorate with basil leaves.
Ham sandwiches with potato salad
Almost everyone likes potato salad! And what about sandwiches in combination with ham, eggs and cheese.
- butter to taste
- a little salt
- 200 g of potato salad
- 150 g of ham
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 sardines in oil
- 50 g of hard cheese
- 3 sterilized cucumbers
- some capsicum
- some parsley
- 300 g of soft salami
- 2 boiled carrots
- 1 can of peas
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 3 potatoes boiled in their skins
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 200 ml of mayonnaise
- 2 spoons of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- a pinch of sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the carrot and cut it into small cubes.
- Drain the sterilized peas and corn.
- Drain the champignons and chop finely.
- Cut potatoes boiled in their skins and hard-boiled eggs into cubes.
- Cut the salami into thicker strips.
- We mix everything.
- Mix the marjoram, cream and mustard, season with Worcestershire sauce, a pinch of sugar, salt and ground pepper.
- Mix with the vegetables and add seasoning if necessary.
- Let the salad rest.
- Spread the slices of veka with butter, add salt and spread the salad on one side.
- Cut the ham a little, fold it into a cone and place it on the other side of the sandwich.
- We decorate the bread rolls with a wheel of egg, a piece of sardine, cheese, a fan of cucumber, a strip of capsicum and parsley.
Try our other potato salad recipes in both classic and diet versions.
We have presented you with six classic recipes for sandwiches, enjoy!
You can prepare bread rolls in different variants. You start with a sliced baguette, lid or other pastry. Spread with butter, spread butter or salad. Then top it off with other tasty morsels. Choose from hard salami, ham, olives, pickled beets, cucumbers, cheese, sardines, anchovies, smoked fish or eggs.
What ham to use?
Hard salami or ham are the best choice. You can also choose prosciutto, mortadella, smoked turkey or pepperoni salami.
What fish to use?
Sardines, salmon, anchovies or pickled herring! You can also try smoked trout, smoked salmon or shrimp!
What cheese to use?
Any thinly sliced hard or medium hard cheese works great for sandwiches. Gruyere, emmental, gouda, edam or cheddar are great for these purposes.
How to decorate sandwiches?
You can choose everything from fresh herbs, sliced cucumbers, onions, spring onions, horseradish, smoked meat or any pickled vegetable.
Before serving, it is advisable to let the sandwiches sit in the cold , the flavors will combine better.
If you want to spread something different on your sandwiches, try our popular spread recipes .