Easter is a holiday when the whole family gathers around the table. At the same time, it is also a period of meeting neighbors and friends . Somehow, it is assumed that there will always be some small snacks and some alcohol on hand.
Housewives compete to see who can bake a better lamb and decorate the house better. However, what comes to taste is also a small salty treat .
Put on the imaginary crown of the queen of Easter cuisine and come conjure up the best treat. The preparation is not difficult and you can easily manage it in half an hour.
Get inspired by the following recipes, carolers are already knocking on the door.
Savory strudel with cheese
Enjoy a tender strudel with a cheese filling. It will disappear from the table first.
- 1 puff pastry
- 300 g Niva
- 250 g of ham
- a cup of sour cream
- clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Divide the puff pastry into two parts and roll out.
- Place the ham slices.
- Mash the Niva with a fork and mix with sour cream.
- Add a pressed clove of garlic.
- Wrap the dough with the ham and we will have 2 legs.
- Brush the strudel with beaten egg and place in the oven.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- We serve hot and cold.
Tip: you can also add spinach for a spring look.
Canapés never disappoint. The combination of garlic and apple will get you going.
- 10 rolls
- 2 spreadable butters
- 100 g of hard cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml of milk
- 3 apples
- Cut the rolls into rounds.
- Let’s prepare the spread.
- Put two spreadable butters in a bowl and dilute them with a little milk so that they are easier to work with.
- Add pressed garlic cloves and mix.
- Grate the cheese coarsely and mix it into the spread.
- If the spread seems too stiff, we can add more milk.
- Place the spread on the canapés with a fork.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and cut each slice in half.
- Garnish the canapés with an apple and serve.
Buns look wonderful on the Easter table. The more colorful we cover them, the more playful the table looks.
- 1 lid
- 4 boiled eggs
- 250 g of cherry tomatoes
- 50 g of ham
- 50 g dry salami
- 100 g of sliced cheese
- 1 glass of pickled cucumbers
- 1 handful of parsley
- Cut the lid into slices.
- Brush the slices of the lid with butter.
- Cut the eggs into slices.
- First, a quarter of a slice of cheese goes on each sandwich.
- Then add a roll of ham or dry salami.
- Decorate with a slice of egg and half a tomato or a slice of pickled cucumber.
- The finishing touch is green parsley.
- We serve.
See how sandwiches are decorated . We have lots of ideas to make your sandwiches irresistible.
We have presented you with three recipes for a great and quick Easter treat.
For the serving of treats, we try to arrange the table in accordance with the Easter season. We use textile accessories such as tablecloths and napkins for this, and we try to complement everything with fresh spring decorations .
If we add to that nice plates, suitable drinks and a good mood, we will spend the short Easter holidays in pleasant comfort.
Are you, or rather carolers, more into sweets? Choose and bake one of the nine cuts for them !
Classic stuffed eggs
Are you in the mood for classic stuffed eggs? Did the carol kids bring you many eggs? Then process them into this delicious appetizer.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 100 g of Gouda cheese
- salt and pepper
- herbs to taste
- 20 g of softened butter
- 1 teaspoon full-fat mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- salt and pepper
- Crack open the peeled and boiled eggs and remove the yolks.
- In a bowl, rub the yolks with the cheese, softened butter and mustard.
- Season with paprika, salt and pepper and whip the filling into a foam.
- Fill the boiled egg whites with foam and decorate with herbs.
- Serve with pastries and fresh vegetables.
Discover similar tips
Stuffed Easter eggs with tuna
- 1 can of tuna in its own juice
- 2 spoons of Lučina type cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- spoon of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 8 eggs
- Crack the boiled and peeled eggs, then remove the yolks.
- Mix them in a bowl with grass, tuna, mustard and lemon juice.
- Finally, season with salt, pepper or other spices and apply the filling to the prepared egg whites.
- Garnish with herbs and serve with fresh bread.
Easter eggs with salmon filling
- 100 g of smoked salmon
- 150 g of cranberry
- 80 g of butter
- 1 lime
- ground pepper or chili
- 8 eggs
- Boil the eggs and peel them. Then remove the yolks from the whites.
- Mix the yolks in a bowl with the cranberries, butter, and smoked salmon. You can blend, but you don’t have to.
- Drizzle with lime, season with pepper or chili.
- Place the filling in the hollowed egg whites, decorate with chives, parsley or other herbs and serve.
Stuffed eggs with ham
- 8 eggs
- 100 g of quality ham
- 50 g of processed cheese
- 50 g of butter
- Scoop out the yolks from the peeled and boiled eggs and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the yolks with melted cheese, butter and grated or finely chopped quality ham. You can season with salt, pepper or maybe mustard.
- Stuff the mixture into hollowed egg whites, decorate to taste and serve.
- 12 slices of whole wheat baguette
- 12 teaspoons of flavored mayonnaise
- 6 eggs
- sliced smoked salmon
- 1 piece of lemon
- 12 sprigs of fresh dill
- Hard-boil the eggs (12-15 minutes).
- Peel them when they have cooled and cut them into slices.
- Place a slice of egg, a piece of salmon, another slice of egg and a piece of salmon on a slice of baguette and finish with a slice of egg.
- Garnish with mayonnaise, a piece of lemon and a sprig of dill.
Crudités for Easter
- favorite raw vegetables (cucumbers, carrots, salads, radishes…)
- heat-treated vegetables (potatoes, asparagus, broccoli…)
- Vegetables that need to be heat-treated are cleaned, cut and can be baked in the oven or cooked with spices and salt.
- Clean and chop the remaining vegetables.
- Prepare the vegetables on a large plate.
- We will add our favorite dips.
Get inspired by our recipes for great dips !
But if you prefer traditional classics, you can certainly enjoy traditional savory pastries accompanied by, for example, cold meats or wine.
We also highly recommend the filled pastries , for which we also have many delicious recipes!