Toast is quickly becoming the latest artisanal food craze? Instead of spending those big bucks out at your local bakery, use our quick and easy recipe ideas to enjoy a slice of gourmet style toast from home.
- Prep Time : 8 minutes
- Cook Time : 4 minutes
- Yield : 1 - 2 slices per serving
- Bread Slices - Slices of Bread - 1 to 2 per serving
- Sinfully Cinnamon Sweet Spice Blend - 1 - 2 Teaspoons per toasted slice
- Leftover Do You Bake? Spinach & Artichoke Dip - 2 - 3 Tablespoons per Slice of Toast
- Leftover Do You Bake? Love that Lemon Pie Cheese Ball - 2 - 3 Tablespoons per Slice of Toast
- Fresh Raspberries - To Taste, chopped finely
- Cottage Cheese - 1/4 cup per slice of toast
- Using Any Bread you have on hand, cut into thin slices (Try the Do You Bake? EZ country Loaf or Family High Five Grain Bread!)
- Toast in the oven or in your toaster on Medium Brown Setting
- Choose your favorite topping and spread!
- Mix 1 - 2 teaspoons of Do You Bake? Sinfully Cinnamon Sweet Spice Blend with 1/4 cup of cottage cheese. Top your toast with your mixture and sprinkle additional spice on top
- Warm 2 - 3 Tablespoons of leftover Do You Bake? Spinach and Artichoke Dip in the microwave and top your slice of toast! Add a little extra grated Mozzarella Cheese (optional) and broil for 1 - 2 minutes until bubbly
- Top your Toast with 2 - 3 tablespoons leftover Do You Bake? Love that Lemon Pie Cheese Ball and toss a few freshly cut raspberries on top
Here are a few fun ways to make gourmet toast at home. Easy peasy options using Do You Bake? leftover dips or Seasoning and Spice blends you have in your cupboard. From savory to sweet, we have a few options for your morning meal!
You can even find 10 more YUMMY topping options on our Do You Bake Blog?
Have fun, get creative and enjoy your Toast at home the Artisan way!