Have you bought chicken or chicken slices and now you are wondering how to prepare them?
That it would like something else for a change?
If you are a lover of spicy food, then you will definitely appreciate our luxurious recipes for fiery chicken 5 times differently.
You will fall in love!
Pasta with spicy tomato sauce and chicken
This Spicy Chicken Pasta comes together in just 30 minutes, making it a great option for a simple weekday dinner.
- 230 g uncooked pasta
- 2 chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper or more, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken stock
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes or more, to taste
- 1 pinch of sugar to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- freshly grated Parmesan (optional)
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions.
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise to make 4 thinner pieces.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and some salt and pepper to a small bowl and mix.
- Coat each piece of chicken on both sides with the spice mixture.
- Add the olive oil to the pan and let it heat for a few minutes over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the garlic and wine to the same pan.
- Allow to bubble for about 30 seconds, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add crushed tomatoes and red chili flakes.
- Let the sauce cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken into strips.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper as needed.
- If the taste is a little sour, add a pinch or two of sugar.
- Stir the spinach and basil into the sauce, then add the drained pasta and toss.
- You can also add a few tablespoons of hot pasta water to thin it out.
- Serve the pasta with the chicken and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Also try our delicious recipes for pasta pomodoro with tomato sauce!
Szechuan style chicken
An amazing spicy dish of tender pieces of chicken and colorful vegetables with a sweet and salty sauce! We probably all know Szechuan chicken from Chinese bistros, now you can easily prepare it at home.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 500g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup onion, cut into inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- 25 small dried red chilies
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan pepper (optional)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- 3 spoons of soy sauce
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 and 1/2 spoons of cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Place the meat in a bowl with the cornstarch and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix it up.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place the chicken in a single layer in the pan.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- You may need to do this step in batches.
- Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Add the onion and red and green peppers to the pan.
- Stir in the chili peppers and Szechuan pepper.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and ginger to pan; sauté another 30 seconds.
- Return the chicken to the pan.
- While the chicken and vegetables are cooking, prepare the sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Add sauce to chicken mixture and bring to a boil; cook 30 seconds to 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately.
You may also find our wok pan reviews useful. Who won in our comparison?
Discover similar tips
Fiery chicken in red curry
Who doesn’t love bold Thai flavors! In addition, red curry paste is so good that you can use it to prepare just about anything and it always turns out a luxurious dish. Try this recipe with chicken, beans and Thai basil and you will fall in love!
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2-4 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 2 x 400 g cans of coconut milk
- 30-50 g dark cane sugar
- 30-60 ml of fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chili or chopped red chili pepper
- 350 g of green bean pods
- 450 g of chicken breast, cut into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped Thai basil leaves + 1 large sprig
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or deep pan and fry the curry paste for 2 minutes.
- Add about 3 cups of water, coconut milk, cane sugar, fish sauce and chili.
- Bring to a boil and add the diagonally sliced green beans.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the chicken and a sprig of basil.
- Cook for about 3 more minutes so that the meat is cooked but still juicy.
- Remove the basil.
- Taste and season as needed.
- Divide the curry into bowls, sprinkle with fresh chopped basil.
- You can serve it with steamed rice or rice noodles.
We have other luxurious chicken curry recipes for you and it’s up to you which one you try.
Spicy chicken in beer and honey
A quick and great recipe for spicy chicken that can be prepared in one pot. The recipe combines the delicious taste of beer, honey and chili sauce.
- 6 chicken thighs, cut into top and bottom pieces
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into rounds
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 250 ml of beer
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 spoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and let it fry until golden on a low flame.
- Stir in the garlic, fry briefly.
- Add half the beer, balsamic vinegar, honey and chili sauce.
- Stir to thicken and reduce a bit.
- Then stop.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and flour on all sides.
- Increase the heat and pour the remaining oil and meat into the pan.
- Sear on all sides.
- Pour the prepared sauce and add the remaining beer.
- Sauté the chicken until tender.
- Enjoy it!
Nashville Fire Chicken
If you’ve never had Nashville Fire Chicken, it’s delicious, ultra-crispy, spicy chicken that’s also coated in spicy oil. It tastes great in combination with white bread and pickles.
- 2 chickens (each weighing approx. 1.5-2 kg), each cut into 10 pieces (breasts halved)
- 1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of Tabasco
- 4 cups plain flour
- vegetable oil (for frying; about 10 cups)
- 6 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- white bread and pickles (to serve)
- Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with black pepper and 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and Tabasco.
- Mix the flour and the remaining 4 teaspoons of salt in another large bowl.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until the oil reaches 162 degrees Celsius.
- Pat the chicken dry.
- Working with 1 piece at a time, coat in the flour mixture, shake off the excess, then dip into the buttermilk mixture, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
- Dust again with flour and place on a baking sheet.
- Fry the packaged chicken pieces 4 at a time, turning occasionally during frying.
- The chicken is ready when it is dark golden brown and crispy and when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the piece reads at least 72° Celsius.
- Transfer to a clean rack placed inside the baking sheet.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk cayenne pepper, cane sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, and paprika in a medium bowl; carefully whisk in 1 cup oil as well.
- Brush the fried chicken with spicy oil.
- Serve with bread and pickles.
Are there any recipes for homemade chicken strips ? A fast car you’ll love!
A mild cold sauce made of mayonnaise or yogurt or a vegetable salad with a delicious dressing can be added to the taste, which will slightly balance the sharpness of the basic taste .
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!