Fried pancake bites are super easy to make with Do You Bake? buttermilk flip flop flapjacks pancake mix. Serve with a Do You Bake? Sweet cheese ball like Blueberry Blast or Love that Lemon Pie for a perfect dunkable delight. Crunchy, Sweet, YUMMY!
- Pour contents of your Do You Bake? Buttermilk pancake mix in a medium bowl. Blend well with a spoon until well mixed.
- Measure out 2 cups of mix and add it to a separate bowl. (Leftover Pancake Mix can be saved for making your next batch of pancakes!)
- Add in chocolate chips (optional) and water. Combine until well blended. Set aside
- In a medium sized pot, add oil (enough to fry your bites) 2" - 3" in depth. Heat oil until it reaches 350 degrees.
- Use a small cookie scoop or large spoon and scoop out pancake batter. Drop batter into hot oil. Turn pancake bite when the pancake dough ball turns slight brown. Flip over using a slotted spoon and cook until the other side has been browned
- Remove cooked pancake bites and drain on paper towels. Roll bites in powdered sugar or granulated sugar and dust additional sugar on top to serve!