Every summer we look forward to fresh fruit and vegetables and corn is no exception. There is something deliciously satisfying about a freshly grilled batch of corn on the cob smothered with homemade garlic butter. Served along side hot dogs, hamburgers and other summer cookout festivities.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 6 - 8 cobs
- Prepare Garlic Butter : Combine softened butter, Do You Bake? For the love of garlic seasoning and salt. Blend well until fully combined. Refrigerate until ready to use. (for a presentation ready Herb butter all, remove from refrigerator in 30 minutes and roll into a butter ball in between a piece of parchment paper. Return to refrigerator for flavors to combine until ready to serve)
- Prepare the Corn : Pull the husks down and remove the silk. Roll the husks back up and soak cobs of corn in a large pot of water. Add Sugar to water and let sit until ready to grill
- Remove corn from water.
- Preheat gas grill to 350F
- Under a medium flame grill corn on each side until your husks have light grill marks and corn is tender
- Serve with freshly made garlic butter
Corn on the cob is a perfect summer side. Grilled or boiled, top it with fresh garlic butter and serve. Perfect summer side for a summer cookout