Do you also love to grill?
But are you running out of inspiration?
Try our recipes for grilling in foil!
We have 5 delicacies for you that will satisfy even the biggest connoisseurs.
So let’s do it!
Grilled vegetables in foil with balsamic dressing
An excellent warm appetizer, a complement to grilled meats, but also a separate main course, which will surely please not only vegetarians or guests on a diet.
- 3 peppers
- 1 green zucchini, cut into slices
- 2 Portobello mushrooms or large champignons
- 1 white or purple onion, thickly sliced
- 2 tomatoes cut in half
- 1 corn, cut into chunks
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup good quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano and dried thyme (or fresh rosemary and thyme)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the prepared dressing over all the chopped vegetables and mushrooms.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Wrap the vegetables in foil to form tight packages.
- Place either directly on the grill, or you can also grill in the oven at 180°C for about 20-30 minutes.
Grilled ermine with olives
Summer includes grilling and juicy steaks, bowls full of fresh salad and …GRILLED HERMELINE! Both carnivores and vegetarians will enjoy it, and it’s a quick and easy treat that you can prepare once or twice.
- 2 ermines
- 1 red onion
- 10 green olives stuffed with garlic
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a little oil
- barbecue spices
- pizza seasoning
- First, cut 2 pieces of aluminum foil, larger squares, so that you can wrap them and the stuffing in the package.
- Chop the red onion and green olives.
- Remove the ermine from the foil and throw it away.
- Pour a little oil into the center of the foil, sprinkle with barbecue seasoning and place the ermine on it.
- Sprinkle the prepared onion and olives over the top and all around the ermine.
- Drizzle a little oil, sprinkle the pizza with spices, wrap it in packages and put it on the grill.
- Serve with homemade chips or baked potatoes with rosemary, or just with a salad.
Try our other 6 best recipes with ermine and put a satisfied smile on the lips of your diners.
Discover similar tips
Grilled salmon with lemon and dill
Who doesn’t love salmon! And what about grilled. Try the following recipe, which is simple and tasty and is guaranteed to be a hit at your summer barbecues.
- 750 g of salmon fillet
- 1 small bunch of fresh dill
- 1 medium lemon plus extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or rapeseed or olive oil
- 3 cloves of pressed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Preheat the outdoor grill to a temperature of approx. 190 degrees Celsius.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet (large enough to fit a piece of salmon) with a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Lightly spray the foil with oil spray.
- Then arrange a few sprigs of dill in the middle.
- Cut the lemons into thin slices and place half of the slices in the middle with the dill.
- Place the salmon on top.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the salmon.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the garlic on top and place a little more dill and the remaining lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Chop about a tablespoon of the remaining dill and reserve for serving.
- Fold the sides of the foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely sealed.
- If your piece of foil isn’t big enough, place a second piece on top of it and fold the edges over to make a sealed package.
- Leave a small space inside the foil for air circulation.
- Carefully slide the wrapped salmon onto the grill.
- Close the grill and grill the salmon for 14-18 minutes, until almost cooked through in the thickest part.
- Grilling time will vary depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Open the grill and carefully open the foil so that the top of the fish is completely exposed (watch out for hot steam).
- Close grill and continue grilling until fish is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the grill.
- If you think the salmon is still not quite done, you can wrap the foil back up and let it rest for a few minutes.
- However, don’t leave it in the foil for too long.
- To serve, cut the salmon into portions.
- Remove the top sprigs of the dill and discard.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped dill and top with extra lemon juice as needed.
We also have other tasty recipes for grilled fish 6 different ways . Everyone will really enjoy it!
Grilled chicken breast in BBQ sauce with vegetables
Juicy chicken marinated in BBQ sauce grilled with vegetables in foil is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds! You can prepare delicious packages on the grill or in the oven.
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 2 peppers, sliced
- 1 zucchini, cut into half rings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried onion
- ½ teaspoon of dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce
- fresh cilantro to serve
- sliced avocado to serve
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Place 4 large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil (or double regular aluminum foil) on a clean work surface.
- Place equal amounts of sweet potatoes, peppers and zucchini plus 1 chicken breast and 1 slice of bacon on each piece of foil.
- Combine salt, pepper, chili, ground paprika, dried onion, and dried garlic in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Rub the spices and oil into the chicken breasts and thoroughly coat the vegetables with the mixture.
- Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and spread half of the barbecue sauce over the breasts.
- Wrap each packet by bringing the two sides together, folding the foil down to the center and folding the two ends of the packet.
- Grill the packets for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 73°C and the potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove a slice of bacon from each package and cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle the mixture in the packet with the chopped bacon.
- Brush the chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce and garnish with slices of fresh cilantro and avocado.
- Enjoy it!
Grilled potatoes in foil
This simple recipe for grilled potatoes in foil is a great summer side dish. In addition, they have a wonderful distinct taste!
- 1 kg baby potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup fajita seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat your grill.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bell pepper, onion and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, and fajita seasoning.
- Pour the seasoning mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place two sheets of thick aluminum foil on a flat surface and pour the potatoes into the center.
- Fold the sides up around the potatoes and seal at the top by pinching the sides together to form a packet.
- Place the packet directly on the grill and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Be sure to check the potatoes after 15 minutes and give them a quick stir if necessary to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Transfer the package to a flat surface before opening.
- Serve immediately with chopped cilantro.
You can prepare not only grilled food, but also crispy pieces of bread in sandwich makers. Did you know about it? See what else this handy appliance can do. You can find the answers in our toaster review .
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!