Want to host a barbecue party with that properly marinated meat?
There are a lot of great options for loading meat.
We bring you the best recipes for marinades for meat, which will make your grill like a masterchef.
Marinade for chicken, neck, ribs, pork. We have them all!
Honey marinade for chicken
Classic sweet marinade suitable for chicken, pork and beef. You will love it here!
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 4 tablespoons of quality ketchup (mild, sweet)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 6 basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Pour oil into a bowl, add ketchup with honey, pressed garlic and cover with soy sauce.
- Mix and add pressed garlic, onion cut into small pieces, fresh basil and oregano (if you don’t have it, you can also add dried).
- Finally, sprinkle with cinnamon, salt and mix.
- We then put the meat in the prepared marinade and let it rest for several hours, ideally overnight.
Almost everyone loves grilling. Get inspired by grilled chicken recipes!
The best yogurt meat marinade
White yogurt has really versatile uses and marinades are no exception. This is a mild yogurt marinade for grilling your meat perfectly.
- 1 cup of plain yogurt (250 – 300 g)
- 1 tablespoon mild ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- A handful of fresh basil
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- Pour yogurt into a bowl, add ketchup, cover with olive oil, sprinkle with ground paprika and mix.
- If you want a spicier marinade, use sharp instead of mild ketchup.
- Chop the fresh basil, throw it in a bowl, add soy sauce and salt.
- Then just mix thoroughly and load the meat.
Have you tried making homemade yogurt yet? We mentioned this in the review of electric yogurt makers . Is it worth buying them?
Discover similar tips
Beer marinade on the neck
Meat, barbecue and beer, that’s an inseparable trio. If you also add meat to the marinade, a great party is guaranteed, because the meat will be absolutely perfect.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry spice
- 1 teaspoon of Provence spice
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- salt to taste
- 2 – 3 teaspoons of full-fat mustard
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 bottle of beer
- Mash the garlic, add pepper, curry and Provençal spices, oil and mix.
- Add salt, add soy sauce and mustard and mix. Add the meat and let it marinate in the cold overnight.
- Two hours before grilling, add beer and mix with meat.
If you enjoy a milder taste of meat with a subtle spicy touch, definitely reach for this meat marinade with a honey base.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (or 2 cloves fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- First, mix mustard with honey. Add olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Then add ground paprika, salt, ground garlic and finally ground pepper.
- Mix everything, mix with the meat and marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Spicy barbecue marinade for ribs
If you enjoy spicy sauces, this marinade is just for you. Barbecue with a spicy touch will turn your barbecue into a work of art.
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hot chili sauce
- A handful of dried or fresh basil
- 1 spoon of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Mix all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- If you prefer less spicy, use ketchup instead of chili sauce.
- Use the finished marinade to marinate any meat.
- Marinate the pickled meat in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, preferably until the next day.
That was our 5 marinades. Are you wondering what kind of meat to put on the grill? Try, for example, grilled chicken , for which you can also find recipes on our website.
Why is an electric grill the ideal one?
For those who are not too fond of electric grills, we have good news. There have already been enough tests with well-known chefs that did not show a difference between food grilled on an electric grill and between a gas or charcoal grill.
Electric grills are becoming more and more popular, especially among women. According to them, they are safer and easier to operate. They are also successful in terms of design.
In addition, this grill can also be used in winter. Simply place it under the hood in the kitchen and you can enjoy grilled food all year round, regardless of the weather!
However, how to choose the right one that you will be satisfied with? We have a test of 6 contact electric grills for you, which will help you choose it.
Final tip: You can grill meat with our delicious marinades even without a grill. All you need is a grill pan. Which grill pan from this review would you choose?