Make taco night extraordinary with these deliciously simple grilled shrimp tacos. Easy peasy! Season the shrimp, brush with a little lime infused butter and grill on skewers or in a basket until done!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 2 - 3 minutes
- Yield : 8 - 10 Ship Tacos
- Shrimp - 1 pound, raw (deveined, peeled and remove tails)
- Tomatoes - 1 plum (diced finely)
- Red Onion - 1/2 cup (diced finely)
- Cilantro - 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Mexi-Crazy Salt Free Seasoning Blend - 1 - 2 Tablespoons, to taste
- Salted Butter - 3 Tablespoons, melted
- Lime Juice - 1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Flour Tortillas - 4 - 6 (10
- Chop your tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and set in separate bowls. Place on your table for serving
- Warm your Tortillas or grill them lightly over Medium flame on your barbecue and keep them warm in the oven or over indirect heat in the BBQ
- Melt the butter in the microwave and stir in the lime juice.
- Sprinkle Do You Bake? Mexi-Crazy Salt Free Seasoning Blend on top and coat well.
- Add your Shrimp to your Skewers (if using wood, soak for at least 30 minutes beforehand) or into a bowl and coat completely with your Lime Butter
- Grill Shrimp and cook until they just turn pink and opaque (usually 2 - 3 minutes per side, depending on size)
- Remove from grill when fully cooked