Do you sometimes feel the urge for a good fruit drink, but you don’t like the bought ones?
So why not make it with your favorite ingredients?
Try our interesting recipes for homemade juice that will surely come in handy.
Homemade apple juice
Apples are said to be the elixir of youth, but also a juicy pharmacy. It is suitable for ciders, jams, compotes, teas and, last but not least, juices. Do you know of anything more delicious than fresh apple juice, made at home?
- 200 g of granulated sugar
- 1.5 – 2 kg of apples
- 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid
- mineral or table water for dilution
- Peel the apples, remove the cores, stalks and any imperfections (so-called pits, etc.).
- Then we cut them into small pieces, put them in a pot and cover them with water.
- It doesn’t have to be too much so that the apples don’t float unnecessarily.
- Let it simmer gently over medium heat and then mix it, ideally with a stick blender.
- Put the blended apples on a sieve and pass them through.
- Add sugar and citric acid to the sieved apples container and mix thoroughly to dissolve everything.
- If you find the juice too sweet or sour, add sugar or acid to taste.
- Once we’re done, which means mixed, we fill the juice into bottles that we have to close really carefully and put them in the pot.
- Cover with warm water and sterilize for 20 minutes.
- If you have a canning pot, use it.
- Before we serve the apple juice, we have to dilute it with mineral or table water.
- The amount is individual, depending on how strong the juice should be.
Do you have apples at home and don’t know what to do with them? Or do you feel like baking something with your coffee? We have selected for you the best recipes for apple bun , which you can bake, even if you are not completely skilled in baking.
Healthy and good, that’s exactly what homemade juices are, and many of us prefer them to a ton of sweets that tempt us to sin. The real bomb is the so-called multivitamin, i.e. multivitamin juice, for which you use ingredients that are directly inflated with health-promoting substances.
- 60 g of carrots
- 1 kg of apples (ideally the green variety)
- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 1 banana
- juice of 1 chemically untreated lemon
- Clean the apples and carrots, cut them into medium-sized cubes and boil them until they are completely cooked.
- Peel the grapefruit, orange and banana, cut them up and put them in a mixing bowl to blend.
- Allow the cooked carrots and apples to cool and then drain the mixture.
- Add 1 liter of cooled water that we previously boiled and mix thoroughly again.
- Finally, pour into clean glass bottles and seal as tightly as possible.
- If you want, you can also preserve them, similar to compotes.
Discover similar tips
Homemade orange and carrot juice
The combination of orange and carrot is delicious and very beneficial for our health. Making juice is easy and the whole family will enjoy it. It is intended to be consumed quickly, so try to consume it within a few days, which is not a problem in a household with small children.
- 1 kg of carrots
- 3 medium oranges
- 1 kg of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of citric acid
- 1 bottle of lemon syrup
- 12 liters of water
- Clean the carrot, cut it into small pieces and throw it into the pot.
- Wash the oranges thoroughly and cut them into pieces, including the peel.
- We have to remove any seeds from each piece.
- We add it to the pot where we already have carrots and cover it with sugar and citric acid.
- Finally, add 2 liters of water, place on the stove and cook on medium heat until soft.
- As soon as we have finished cooking, we put the pot aside and mix everything with a hand blender.
- We take a larger pot that can hold 10 liters of water, which we boil and let cool.
- After it cools down, add the mixed mixture to it, pour in the whole bottle of lemon syrup (it can also be orange syrup), mix and let it cool.
Be inspired by our other recipes for refreshing cold drinks , which you can prepare not only for yourself, but also for children and visitors.
What’s better than a ripe, fresh, juicy peach? The juice is ready! It is excellent mixed with sparkling water, but you can also use it in mixed alcoholic drinks or drink it on its own.
- 8 fresh peaches
- juice of 1 lemon
- if needed, add 8-12 tablespoons of sugar to taste
- 4 cups of water
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Clean the peaches and cut an “X” on the bottom of each peach (it makes peeling it easier later).
- Place the peaches in the water and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove the peaches from the pot and place them in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the cooking process.
- When the peaches have cooled enough, peel them, cut them in half and remove the pit.
- Add two peaches at a time to the blender and add 1 cup of water.
- We let the blender run at maximum speed until we have peach juice.
- Pour it into a fine sieve and squeeze out as much liquid as possible with a spatula.
- Put the strained juice into a pot.
- We repeat 3 more times.
- If necessary, add lemon juice and sugar to the juice and bring to a boil.
- Once the juice has boiled, remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Once cooled, pour into airtight containers (such as mason jars) and refrigerate until ready to use.
- The resulting juice can also be frozen or canned for later use.
Lemon juice with carrots and oranges
Lemon can be refreshing, it supplies the body with a lot of vitamins, and when combined with other ingredients, the juice tastes absolutely amazing. In addition, you will surely be pleased that it does not have to be complicated to cook.
- 2 large oranges
- 3 lemons
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 8 teaspoons of citric acid
- 1 kg of sugar
- 11 liters of boiled water
- Wash oranges and lemons thoroughly, especially if we do not have chemically untreated fruits available.
- Peel the lemons or carefully cut the rind from them and cut them into cubes together with the whole oranges (including the rind).
- Clean the carrot, cut it into rounds or cubes, add it to the fruit, cover it with citric acid, mix it and let it stand for the next day.
- The next day, we take a stick blender, mix everything carefully and strain it through a sieve (or colander, it depends on what you have at hand).
- Finally, we take the remaining 10 liters of water, dissolve all the sugar in it, add the blended mixture, stir, cool and serve.
Also try our recipes for detox smoothies , which will help cleanse your organism and give your body the energy it needs.
And which fruit juice is your BEST? Write to us in the comments!