Delicious, Crunchy Kale chips baked in the oven. A super way to add in extra vitamins to your daily intake. Also a great source of fiber. This is a very easy to follow recipe with fabulous results. The amount of bake time depends on how crunchy you like your kale chips. Remember, the kale chips will continue to dry and crisp after they are taken out of the oven. Kale FAQ Kale is filled with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants, such as carotenoids and flavonoids help protect against various cancers. It is rich in Vitamin A, C, K among others!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Yield : 1 1/2 to 2 cups
- Wash/Rinse Kale ** If you buy whole Kale bunches like I sometimes do, you want to remove the stalks and just end up with the leafy green parts (I use Kitchen Shears)
- Spin Kale Dry with your Salad Spinner
- Dump Dried Kale into a large bowl
- Add Oil to bowl and toss to coat (I use my hands and rub the leaves. It helps to get the oil around better)
- Place Kale on a cookie sheet. Do not overlap too much because it will make it harder to dry.
- Sprinkle Kale with your Do You Bake? Seasoned Salt (to taste)
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until crisp. Turn / Toss Kale in pan every 10 minutes to rotate it. This will help to dry it out
- Dump in a bowl and watch it disappear!