Are you a banana lover? And did you know that you don’t just have to eat them raw? Try the best recipes with bananas both hot and cold, they are all delicious! You will enjoy it and you will also do something for your health.
Which Banana recipes are you searching for?
The time when bananas could only be found in stores in the winter is now a thing of the past, but the main season for bananas is in the winter months. Thanks to their smooth consistency and sweet taste, they are perfect for use in various buns and cakes, but you can also use them as part of main dishes.
Banana as part of a healthy breakfast
If you want to get off to a good start in the morning, give yourself enough energy with a balanced breakfast. A sweet banana is perfect for starting the day - it contains a sufficient amount of energy in a natural form and is excellently combined with other popular breakfast foods - dairy products and cereals.
For example, prepare delicious pancakes with bananas or mix up a delicious fruit smoothie , where you can use even bananas that are a little overripe.
Main dishes with bananas
If you are among the lovers of sweet lunches, you can also use bananas in their preparation. For example, banana pancakes are excellent. But exotic fruits also go well with salty dishes, so don't be afraid of a combination of meat and bananas. Any lunch can then end with a sweet spot with bananas , you can choose from baked pastries and strudels to unbaked cups or ice creams with fruit.
Bake banana cakes
Sweet bananas directly encourage use in a variety of sweets. Among the most popular recipes is the traditional banana sandwich, which is very popular in America. However, there are countless recipes for banana buns, mashed banana can be added to practically any dough, and a quick banana cake is in the world. In the summer, you will be refreshed by an unbaked cake with banana and pudding or sour cream.
Health benefits of bananas
Bananas are very nutritious and contain a whole range of health-promoting substances. Therefore, it is best to consume them raw - either alone or as part of fruit salads and cocktails. What bananas can help us with:
- they contain the amino acid tryptophan, which increases the level of serotonin in the brain - causing a good mood and well-being
- they help with sleep
- they reduce feelings of anxiety and depression
- due to the high content of natural glucose, they have a positive effect on the heart and brain
- they provide quick energy to the muscles - suitable for sports and tourism
- they reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood
- reduce the risk of myocardial infarction
- they support the flushing out of toxic substances from the body
- contain a lot of vitamins B, C, D, E
- contain minerals (iron, calcium, potassium, copper)
- due to their high fiber content, they affect the activity of the intestines and digestion