Why should you fall in love with mango smoothies? Because it’s simply great!
Mango has on the human organism considerably beneficial effects, in addition, it offers a naturally sweet taste as well as a soft creaminess consistency.
Mangoes will be your favorite smoothie with banana or do you prefer a combination with strawberries?
Choose one of ours recipes, or feel free to try them all!
Mango smoothie with banana
Simple, creamy, sweet and rich. That’s how mangoes are smoothie with banana, which also works well as a summer dessert or snack. What will it be needed for its preparation?
- 2 peeled and diced mangoes
- 2 bananas
- 200 g of high-quality vanilla yogurt
- 200 ml of milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
You and your children will love this smoothie. Even your family, neighbors… Simply everyone you offer it to. The recipe from fresh summer fruit is simple and very tasty, but you can also prepare it in winter from frozen fruit.
- 100 g of mango
- 100 g of strawberries
- 250 ml of quality orange juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Serve chilled or with ice.
Discover similar tips
Mango smoothie with chia seeds
Chia seeds have been very popular recently. They fight against high cholesterol levels in the blood, act as cancer prevention, support immunity, help with muscle regeneration and muscle mass growth. They are also used for weight loss or to lower blood pressure . How do they fare in this sweet mango smoothie ?
- 240 g of chopped mango
- 2 bananas
- 250 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 heaping teaspoons of chia seeds
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix for about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Add more almond milk as needed.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with the remaining chia seeds.
This smoothie has a beautiful rich color and interesting too exotic taste. With the addition of cayenne pepper, it really gains interesting flavor accent.
- 1 peeled and chopped mango
- 1 large tangerine
- 200 ml of cow’s, soy or almond milk
- 1 spoon of honey
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Place the mango, tangerine and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in honey to taste and pour into glasses.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper on top of the smoothie.