Great recipes for Margot balls can only be found here.
If you are not a big confectioner or if you don’t have enough time or if you don’t like standing for several hours at the stove, then this cookie is perfect for you.
Just a few basic ingredients, simple steps and voilà unbaked cookies are born! The best thing about it is that it will taste good to everyone you serve it to.
Which unbaked treat will you start with?
Unbaked margot balls
A simple Christmas cookie that you will have ready in a few minutes and will make a big splash with it. The delicious taste of this delicious bar complements the sweetness beautifully!
What will we need
- 120 g of butter
- 100 ml of water
- 100 g ground nuts
- 100 g cane sugar
- 200 g of dried semi-skimmed milk
- 4 pieces of Margot chocolate bars
- Ground hazelnuts
- Dissolve butter and sugar in water
- Then add powdered milk to the butter mixture
- Mix everything together and pour in the ground nuts
- Mix together again
- Finally, add the grated Margot bar and mix thoroughly
- We should get a sticky and stiffer dough, if not, add a little more nuts
- Then let the dough rest for about 30 minutes
- Then we start forming the balls
- We then roll the balls in ground hazelnuts
- Margot balls are kept in the cold
- From this amount, we will make about 40 pieces of margot balls
Check out more tips for no- bake Christmas cookies that you can whip up at the last minute!
Margot and coconut balls
Unbaked balls wrapped in coconut are the right nut when you’re hungry or just want to make your day more pleasant.
What will we need
- 600 g of Margot chocolate
- 150 g of granulated sugar
- 150 ml of water
- 180 g of butter
- 300 g of powdered milk
- 150 g of coconut
- 60 almonds
- Coconut (for coating)
- Put the Margot bars in the freezer for about 30 minutes (they will be easier to grate then)
- Add sugar to the pot and cover it with water
- Let it slowly dissolve in the water
- Once the sugar has dissolved, add the softened butter cut into cubes
- Let it dissolve again in the mixture
- Mix powdered milk, grated coconut and grated bar into the mixture of butter, sugar and water
- Lightly heat the mixture in a pot and stir it lightly
- The ingredients must come together in a uniform dough and thicken
- As soon as the dough reaches the desired density, remove the pot from the stove and let the mixture cool
- When it is cold enough, put it in the fridge to harden
- Form balls from the hardened dough, insert an almond in their center
- We wrap each margotka ball in coconut and sweeten it in a cool place
Discover similar tips
Christmas rum balls from Margotka
What can improve your mood and make your day more pleasant than a sweet candy full of delicious coconut bars and the delicate aroma of rum in one soft ball. If you plan for children to eat this treat as well, you can omit the rum altogether.
What will we need
- 200 g of Margot bars
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 50 g ground biscuits
- 50 g of softened butter
- 0.25 cans of sweet Salk
- 25 ml cream
- 25 ml of rum
- Roughly grate the Margot sticks
- In order to be able to grate them, we put them in the freezer for 30 – 1 hour
- Gradually add the rest of the ingredients to the grated Margotka and thoroughly mix everything together to create a uniform dough
- Let the dough harden in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Then we shape it into balls
- We store them in a cool place
How to decorate margot balls
You can wrap the shaped margot balls in grated coconut.
Some people wrap the balls first in chocolate coating and then in coconut or even grated margotta.
The balls prepared in this way with the Margot bar will be removed especially in a paper basket.
If you want to make the Margot balls even more luxurious, insert a hazelnut or a whole almond into the center of the ball when shaping it.
Homemade Margot bar
You can make this wonderful sweet in just a few steps at home. Just a few ingredients, a few steps and an exotic bar full of coconut and nuts is ready! There’s nothing better than homemade snacks because you always know what you’re eating!
What will we need
- 200 g ground walnuts
- 200 g of grated coconut
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons of rum
- 2 egg whites
- 4 spoons of dissolved Hera
- Chocolate topping
- Add nuts and coconut to the bowl of a food processor
- We thoroughly mix everything together to create a crumbly and smooth mixture
- Add egg white, rum and dissolved Hera to the mixture and mix again
- Put the resulting mixture in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to solidify
- We then form rectangular sticks from the hardened dough
- We then wrap them individually in melted chocolate coating
- Place the Margot bars on a grid so that the chocolate can flow freely
- Place the chocolate-covered bars in the refrigerator so that the chocolate hardens
- We keep them in a cool place
The history of the Margot bar
Shortly after the war, the idea appeared to start producing a new type of candy. Sweets were in great demand at this time, and therefore this time seemed most ominous.
Although the production technology has differed, the taste has hardly changed to this day, it still tastes just as great!
Since its inception, Margot has been associated with well-being and a holiday mood, which is why its color is soothing blue. It replaced the green used at first and the color of summer, sunshine and positive mood has lasted until today.
Later, manufacturers come up with a new type of stick. The classic Margotka is supplemented with raisins, and this way it becomes a hit in all stores. Other experiments and limited editions follow, such as a stick with the flavors of apricots, sour cherries or apple with cinnamon.
Margot bars can also be proud of the fact that they only use natural dyes in their products. To celebrate this (next) step, the bar received a new packaging, which it still wears today.
More delicious flavor combinations are coming later, and Margot is sold in a combination of classic coconut rum and juicy punch flavors, and a pineapple and mango flavor is also coming to market.
the banana flavor became the number one among the limited editions, after which the stores were literally blown away.
Which Margot bar has become everyone’s favorite?