Minutky is one of those foods that we treat ourselves to when we want to taste something really special that doesn’t take too much time.
How about trying meat with fruit?
With peaches, plums or tangerines?
In this article, you can be inspired by 6 quick recipes for meat minutes with fruit that you will surely like.
Grilled skirt steak with peaches
Delicious marinated beef steak, grilled with fresh peach slices in a mixture of honey, cinnamon and ginger. You just have to try it!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 small shallot
- 1 jalapeño, halved and seeded
- finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 spoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 750 g skirt steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 2 spoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of finely grated fresh ginger
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- In a blender, blend the garlic, bay leaf, shallot, jalapeño, lemon zest and juice, soy sauce, and thyme.
- Slowly pour 1/2 cup canola oil into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Season the marinade with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the marinade into a shallow baking dish and add the steak.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Add the Dijon mustard to the remaining marinade and mix.
- Transfer the dressing to a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, fire up the grill.
- Mix water with honey, cinnamon and ginger and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Toss mixture with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and peaches.
- Scrape the marinade off the meat.
- Season the steaks well with salt and pepper and generously season the steaks with salt and pepper and grill for 6 to 7 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, grill the peach halves, turning frequently, until flaky and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Cut the peaches into wedges and thinly slice the steaks.
- Transfer to plates and serve with the remaining marinade.
Minute chicken with fruit sauce
Chicken is ideal for minutes, because it is tender, tender and very quickly made. You will love the combination with the sweet taste of pineapple, tangerines and peaches!
- 400 g of chicken breast
- 2 spoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 cup of cream
- We prepare the fruit, which we wash or peel and cut into cubes.
- We rinse and dry the chicken and cut it into slices, which we pat gently.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken on both sides.
- Salt, pepper and add soy sauce and fruit.
- Simmer for a while and finally pour in the cream with smooth flour and cook.
Pork chops with grilled plums
These Pork Chops with Grilled Plums are awfully simple, yet so impressive and delicious. Prepare this summer gem in 20 minutes!
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- 3 small plums (or 2 large ones)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 3 and ½ teaspoons of olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 3 cups arugula
- ½ lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons of fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- Fire up the grill.
- Brush both sides of the pork chops with honey and 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Salt and pepper the meat on both sides.
- Cut the plums in half, pit and lightly drizzle the cut sides with 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Grill the pork chops for about 5 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted into the center of the thickest part of the chops reads 63°C.
- Also grill the plums, cut side down, for 5-10 minutes, or until charred grill marks appear and the plums are soft but not falling apart.
- While the pork chops and plums are grilling, toss the arugula with the remaining oil (1 teaspoon), the juice of ½ a lemon, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Place the mixed arugula on 2 plates.
- Leave the finished meat to rest and in the meantime cut each part of the plum in half again.
- Arrange the pork chops on top of the arugula, sprinkle with plums, oregano and parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Discover similar tips
Beef with oranges
A delicious beef tenderloin steak in a sweet and salty sauce with fresh oranges is a great delicacy that should not be missing from your weekend menu.
- 2 whole oranges
- 2 peeled oranges cut into pieces
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 spoons of soy sauce
- 750 g of beef tenderloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil
- 3 chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- steamed rice to serve
- Grate the peel of 1 orange and squeeze the juice of 2 oranges into a small bowl.
- Add garlic and soy sauce.
- Mix the cornstarch with one tablespoon of cold water and add the cornstarch mixture to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Working in batches (add more oil if necessary) and fry the meat until brown, it takes about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
- Pour the orange mixture into the pan and cook until syrupy, about 1 minute.
- Return the beef to the pan, add the orange wedges and spring onion.
- Stir until combined and heated through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice.
Chicken meat with vegetables and tangerines
This easy stir-fry with chicken, fresh vegetables and fresh tangerines is a great dish that you can easily prepare at any time of the day.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 750g boneless skinless chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of crushed fresh ginger
- 3 crushed garlic cloves (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 340 g of broccoli
- 1 cup edamame soybeans, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 cup tangerine compote, drained
- chopped spring onion to serve
- toasted sesame seeds optional for serving
- prepared brown rice or quinoa to serve
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and salt.
- Saute, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and onion to a plate and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, ginger, garlic, honey, rice vinegar, cornstarch, and red pepper.
- Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil.
- Add paprika.
- Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and sauté until the vegetables are tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Return the chicken and onion to the pan.
- Add the soybeans, pour the soy sauce mixture on top and mix.
- Cook for 1 minute to heat through and thicken the sauce.
- Top with tangerines, scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with brown rice or quiona.
If you liked the combination of chicken with tangerines or peaches, try our other recipes for chicken stuffed with fruit .
Steak with exotic fruit and almond rice
An interesting combination of beef steak with rum, coconut milk and curry sauce and exotic fruits that you should try and please your taste buds.
- 200 grams of long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon almonds (15 grams)
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (about 150 grams each)
- ground chili
- 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon of red curry paste
- 4 tablespoons of white rum
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 1 papaya
- 1 pineapple
- 2 spring onions
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Cook the rice in salted water according to package directions.
- Toast the almonds in a dry pan until fragrant.
- Season the steaks with pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt.
- Mix the curry paste with the rum, add the coconut milk, cover and let it simmer for about 5 minutes on a very low heat.
- Peel the papaya and pineapple and keep the papaya seeds aside.
- Cut the papaya and pineapple into pieces.
- Rinse and chop the spring onion.
- Heat the butter in another pan and sauté the papaya, pineapple and spring onion over high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the steaks and serve with the fruit and spring onion mixture and sauce on 4 plates.
- Sprinkle with papaya seeds and serve with rice.
A rice cooker will also help you cook very tasty rice. How does it work and is it convenient to purchase? Check out our electric rice cooker reviews .
Fruit for meat minutes
The fresh fruit used must above all be well-ripened. Of our home-grown fruits, apples are suitable, of course, with a rather sour taste, fragile pears, followed by apricots and peaches.
In late summer and autumn, plums are available for use, which refresh any meat with their taste. Small fruits are not suitable for this preparation, we prefer to use them to prepare various toppings and sauces.
Of the imported exotic fruits, pineapples, bananas, oranges, tangerines and, in some cases, other lesser-known species such as mangoes, avocados, etc., are particularly suitable as a combination with meat.
And what kind of meat is suitable for minute preparation? For a pork minuta, we prepare a leg or a dollop, which are ready very quickly. Chicken is perfect for minutas because it is tender and tender and done very quickly. For a minute of beef, we mainly choose roast or sirloin steaks.
If you are interested in fruit in non-traditional recipes, try the recipes for grilled fruit skewers for inspiration. You will see that you will not regret it!