Summer is almost at the door and you are looking for suitable recipes for milkshakes?
Prepare a delicious drink for the whole family and friends and enjoy the summer in full sips.
Do you prefer cocktails with ice cream or alcohol? You will find something for everyone in our article.
Milkshake with ice cream
Everyone loves ice cream, and when strawberries are added to it, it’s an absolutely perfect combination that will have you licking your lips the next day. The cocktail is very refreshing, quick and delicious.
- 300 ml of milk
- 4 scoops of ice cream (strawberry, vanilla)
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 12 fresh strawberries
- Bar of dark chocolate
- Prepare a blender and pour well-cooled milk into it.
- Add scoops of ice cream, vanilla sugar and whip.
- Prepare 4 glasses, put 3 cleaned and washed strawberries in each.
- Pour the finished cocktail over them and decorate with grated dark chocolate.
Chocolate is the favorite delicacy of all of us and it also works as an effective aphrodisiac. However, in connection with milk in the form of a cocktail, it is absolutely sensational.
Take a look at other delicacies with this popular ingredient. For example, for excellent recipes for brownies with chocolate 6 times differently .
- 1 milk chocolate
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 2 spoons of coffee liqueur
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- Grate the chocolate, pour it into a blender, add cream, chocolate syrup, coffee liqueur and milk.
- Add chocolate ice cream to it and mix thoroughly.
- It is a good idea to decorate the cocktail with whipped cream and some chocolate shavings when serving.
Fruit drink with milk
You can basically use any fruit. Strawberries, bananas, mangoes, raspberries, but also pineapples and many others are excellent. You just need to use a little imagination and find the ideal combination that will taste the most to you.
- 400 ml of milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 10 blueberries
- 1 cup of white yogurt
- 2 handfuls of crushed ice
- 10 drops of vanilla essence
- 2 spoons of honey
- We clean the fruit, put it in the blender and turn it on at full power.
- Mix everything and divide into glasses.
- If you want, you can also decorate mint leaves or whipped cream.
Discover similar tips
Mixed drink with alcohol and milk
If you haven’t tried combining alcohol and milk yet, you’re missing out. Especially when you add other great ingredients like cream. This blended drink definitely deserves a place on your list of favorite treats.
- 30 ml of brandy
- 30ml Baileys
- 30 ml of coffee liqueur
- 30 ml of white rum
- 30 ml of whipping cream
- 150 ml of ice-cold milk
- 2 handfuls of ice cubes
- All ingredients, except for ice, should be mixed in a shaker or we can put them directly in a blender and mix with ice. That depends on each individual.
Strawberries are the most popular seasonal fruit, and summer without a strawberry cocktail is simply unthinkable. When you also combine it with vanilla ice cream, it’s a perfect combination of flavors.
- 300 ml of plain yogurt
- 100 ml of milk
- 300 g of fresh strawberries
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Add yogurt, milk, strawberries and lime juice to a blender and blend.
- We take a wider glass, put a scoop of ice cream in it and pour the finished cocktail.
- Put a strawberry on the edge of the glass and you can decorate the whole thing with whipped cream.
Tip: A high-quality blender will definitely come in handy for making homemade milkshakes. Go through our big test of electric hand beaters , which will inspire you to choose the right product.
Why is it good to drink milkshakes?
Of course, their great taste comes first. But the main thing is that they are rich in vitamins and minerals. Not surprisingly, they also contain a lot of fruit, which is directly loaded with important nutrients.
The most popular types are clearly strawberries and bananas, but other fruits can also please our taste buds. For example, pineapple, blueberries, raspberries, apricots, plums, or even lime and lemon to diversify the taste are great.