Use a box of your Britain's Blueberry Best mix from Do You Bake? to create a delicious pull apart sticky YUMMY Tummy Treat. This delicious monkey bread recipe is delicious!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 35 minutes
- Yield : 14 - 18 bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube/Bundt® pan.
- Prepare Do You Bake? Britains Blueberry Best as directed on packaging
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut Britain's Blueberry Best into 1 1/2" diameter pieces and roll them in the sugar mix. Continue until all Britain's Blueberry Best bites are coated and placed in pan. If using fresh blueberries, arrange them in and among biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the Britain's Blueberry best bites.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 - 40 minutes, until golden. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert (turn over) onto a plate. Do not cut! The monkey bread just pulls apart!