Top notch breakfast and brunch sweet baked treat. This is gourmet done right in only 10 minutes!
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 8 to 12 Scones
Preheat oven to 400°F and grease lightly a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, empty contents of your Britain's Cranberry Best Do You Bake? mix
- Coarsely grate frozen butter on top and stir or mix with hands lightly, until just combined.
- Add orange zest, egg, orange juice and sour cream and mix dough quickly.
- Form into a ball and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Flatten dough to 1 ½ -inch thickness and cut into 8 wedges.
- Create a light egg wash by beating your egg lightly and adding 1 Tablespoon of Orange Juice.
- Brush the tops of your scones with egg wash and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon
- Bake scones for about 15 -20 minutes, until golden brown.