An orange is inherently associated with summer, but it also provides vitamins and energy on cold winter days.
It’s full of vitamin C, making it great for immune support.
Try our orange smoothie recipes 5 different ways!
In what variations can it be created and what can you do to achieve perfection?
Let’s look at it together.
Orange smoothie with ginger
How to boost your immune system for sure? The highest dose of healthy vitamins. Orange-ginger smoothie is a ready-made balm for human immunity and you can definitely indulge in it all year round, not just in summer. Thanks to the other ingredients, a delicious creamy drink is created, which can playfully replace the function of a healthy snack.
- freshly squeezed juice from one orange
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 1 persimmon
- ½ banana
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If needed, add more orange juice or almond milk to reach desired consistency.
Orange and cucumber smoothie
Fresh, light, summery and fresh. Such is the orange and cucumber smoothie. That it doesn’t go together? On the contrary, this way the combination fits together perfectly and if you like originality and playfulness, then you will definitely score points with this recipe. How to do it?
- 1 orange
- ½ banana
- 100 g of lettuce
- 150 g of salad cucumbers
- 300 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Cut the peeled vegetables and fruits into cubes and put them in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and add water.
- Then season with honey.
You may also find our reviews of the best electric juicers useful. Who won in our comparison?
Discover similar tips
Orange smoothie with cinnamon
If you like bolder flavors and want to add a little spicy accent to your smoothie drinks, then try the combination of cinnamon and orange. This connection has been proven for a long time, but in the case of smoothies it offers an interesting novelty. This recipe is enough for a larger amount of smoothie drink.
- 500 ml of orange juice
- 1 and ½ oranges
- 300 g of vanilla yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients except cinnamon in a blender and blend.
- Then slowly mix in the cinnamon, or add a little more juice or water.
- Finally, sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top of the smoothie.
Orange-mango-carrot fitness smoothie
Some kind of fitness booster should not be missing here. The orange itself is very fresh, and not only its taste, but also its composition gives energy. And it is very important for physical activity. Together with other healthy ingredients, it is an ideal addition to a fitness diet. A load of refreshment and vitamins is waiting!
- 1 small orange
- 6-7 baby carrots
- 70 g of peeled and chopped mango
- 220 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 100 ml crushed ice
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped almonds for decoration
- Blend finely chopped orange, carrots, mango, milk and ice in a blender.
- Depending on your taste, you can also add a sweetener such as stevia or honey.
- Pour the finished smoothie into glasses and sprinkle with chia seeds and chopped almonds.
Also try our best mango smoothie recipes !
Orange smoothie with apple
This smoothie is refreshing and packed with vitamin C. You can serve it for breakfast or enjoy it as a healthy snack. You only need 5 ingredients and it’s ready in 10 minutes.
- 2.25 cups frozen apple cubes
- 1 medium-sized orange
- 2 cups orange juice with no added sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or any sweetener
- Peel the orange.
- Remove the seeds and the thick pith.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Orange is one of the most consumed fruits in the world and it is no wonder. Find out what are its health benefits and nutritional values. We will also advise you on how you can use it in the kitchen. How about a recipe for homemade candied crust? You will find all this and much more in our detailed article about oranges !
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!