Mushrooms are very healthy and tasty!
The true kingfisher is not very well known among people, but it tastes great.
How can you recognize this mushroom among others?
Check out two delicious recipes that the whole family will enjoy.
Can you eat erysipelas?
Ryzec is a mushroom known among professional chefs. Unfortunately, people don’t know her that much. It’s a shame because it’s a very tasty mushroom. The good news is that it’s completely edible.
This is one of the few types of mushrooms that you can safely eat raw. Even in its raw state, it does not cause poisoning. You don’t have to worry about digestive problems.
How not to confuse a noble?
It’s not very common to confuse rice, but it can happen. How to recognize a real ryzer?
They are characterized by an orange color, sometimes with hints of yellow. The caps are 6 to 15 cm in diameter and have a small depression in the middle.
You can also recognize them by their grainy surface, which is a little sticky when wet. The flesh is orange, in section it has an orange to greenish color.
Young mushrooms of this species can have a combination of pink and orange coloring.
The sedge is similar to the reddish-brown sedge and the orange-brown sedge.
The use of genuine
You can find recipes for ryzec not only on the Internet, but also in traditional cookbooks. This mushroom is quite widespread and delicious. You can use it in two ways: for cooking and in healing.
In the kitchen
The basic rule for these and other mushrooms is clear: process them within 24 hours of collection. If you buy them at the store, cook them within a few hours.
You can add mushrooms to salads (with white cabbage, onions and tomatoes). For frying, you can combine them with onions, sour cream, cream, hard cheese or potatoes. But they will also taste great Italian with spaghetti.
To enjoy the traditional flavors, cook them with grits or buckwheat porridge. But mushroom fries or classic mushroom meatballs will also be excellent. Enjoy traditional Czech flavors with slightly unconventional mushrooms. This mushroom is not very suitable for classic schnitzels, but you can prepare it in other ways, e.g.:
- mushroom cream,
- cream soups,
- fried toast mix,
- baked mushrooms with a side dish.
In natural healing
You have several options in this area. Tincture of dried mushrooms is great for dermatitis and psoriasis. You can make the tincture quite easily. Pour about 100 grams of dried mushrooms with 500 ml of vodka. Leave to infuse for 3 weeks and then drink three times a day (one tablespoon).
Another option is to use raw mushrooms. These work great for insect bites or small wounds. Cut the clean mushrooms and apply to the affected areas. Beneficial substances last in mushrooms for 20-30 minutes after cutting. They get into the tissue through the skin and speed up wound healing.
Genuine health benefits
All edible mushrooms are very healthy. They should not be missing from the menu. Why should you eat real rye? Fresh pulp is full of vitamins and minerals.
- vitamin C,
- B vitamins,
- vitamin A,
- amino acids,
- protein compounds,
The health benefits of the real thing
This kind of mushroom brings a lot of good for your body. It fights inflammation in the body and increases the activity of the immune system. When attacked by pathogenic bacteria, it prevents them from attacking.
Ryzec also has antioxidant effects and can detoxify not only the digestive system, but also the tissues. A faster metabolism is also related to this. This will help you with both weight loss and constipation.
Thanks to its effect on the immune system, it is also great for colds and infections. If you want to improve the health of your heart, blood vessels, nervous and muscular systems, mushrooms are a great option.
Nutritional values of unconventional mushrooms
Ryzec is very healthy and contains many vitamins and minerals that are useful for the body. Let’s see what you can look forward to when eating this type of mushroom.
Hungarian mushroom soup from ryegrass
This soup is simple, pleasantly filling and warms up nicely. You can use any type of mushroom. Thanks to this, the soup will always taste a little different. You can prepare mushroom soups in many ways.
- frying oil
- 1 large onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 50 g of butter
- 3 spoons of flour
- 200 g mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Fry the onion and garlic in the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the butter and let it melt. Then add the flour and mix.
- Add mushrooms, peppers and stock.
- Cook for about 10 minutes. The mushrooms must not be boiled.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and chopped parsley.
A cake made from a unique mushroom
Fruit and vegetable cakes are very popular. Try the mushroom pie, which every lover of this ingredient will enjoy. It is not difficult to make, but you will need a bit of culinary skill. If you have at least a little experience in the kitchen, you can do it.
For the dough
- 2 cups plain flour
- 150 g of butter
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup ice water
- 5 pieces of genuine leather
- 4 cloves of garlic
- olive oil for frying
- 150 g brie cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup parmesan
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- First prepare the dough. Mix the flour, butter, cheese and salt in a deep bowl. Place in a food processor and blend.
- Add eggs and water. Mix thoroughly.
- Knead with your hands on a floured surface and add a little water (if necessary).
- Place in the fridge for 45 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Now cook the mushrooms. Cut them into slices. Add oil to the pan and fry the garlic and then the mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let cool a bit.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Fill a cake tin with the batter and fill with weights or beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the weights and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 150 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and cream with the Parmesan cheese. Pour into the baked dough and spread the mushrooms and slices of brie on top. Place the thyme on top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and serve warm.
Ryzec právy is the perfect option for all mushroom lovers. You can prepare countless recipes from it (the two recipes listed above were just inspiration). Ryzec will bring new tastes, aromas and health benefits to your kitchen and life. In season, you can collect fresh mushrooms in the forest, but you can also buy them in the store.