A light side dish for grilled meat or a quick dinner?
That’s what these recipes for pasta salad with vegetables are!
Simple, tasty and filling. It appeals to the whole family!
Pasta salad with vegetables and cheese
How do you make a vegetarian pasta salad so delicious that even a die-hard carnivore can’t get enough of it? Marinate the vegetables in advance! This loaded pasta salad recipe is juicy, full of flavor, and looks as amazing as it tastes!
What will we need
- 400 g of pasta
- 30 g parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 120 g feta (crumbled into large pieces)
- 2 peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, chopped)
- 1 red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 eggplant (cut into thick half rings)
- 2 zucchini (sliced)
- 200 g mushrooms (halved)
- 1 bunch asparagus (chopped)
- 65 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
For the marinade
- 85 ml of lemon juice
- 85 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil, parsley, oregano, thyme
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon chili
- For the marinade, put all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C for the vegetables.
- Drizzle the vegetables, except the asparagus, with oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic, mix.
- Spread the vegetables on 2 baking sheets. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring once.
- Drizzle the asparagus with oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add it to the oven for the last 5 minutes.
- Transfer the baked vegetables to a large bowl and pour over 1/2 of the marinade.
- Mix and let marinate for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the pasta according to the instructions. Drain and return the pasta to the pot.
- Add the vegetables, including the juice, to the pot with the pasta.
- Add remaining dressing and parsley, then toss. Allow to cool slightly for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with feta and serve!
You can serve pasta both salty and sweet! Try one of these sweet pasta recipes ! How about lasagna for dessert with strawberries?
Vegetable salad with pasta and ham
This recipe for cold pasta salad with vegetables and ham is perfect for entertaining visitors or for a summer barbecue.
What will we need
- 480 g of pasta
- 90 ml of olive oil
- 120 g of frozen corn
- 100 g of frozen sweet peas
- 100 g of cherry tomatoes
- 150 g of yellow tomatoes
- 30 ml of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 g cooked ham
- 120 g of Gouda or cheddar cheese
- 60 g of chopped black olives
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain with cold water.
- Once cool, drain, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat the pasta and prevent it from sticking.
- Cook the corn and peas in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar and sugar and add it to the pasta and vegetable mixture.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the ham, tomatoes, cheese and olives and add to the salad, mix.
Vegetable, pasta and chicken salad
With a sweet and tangy honey mustard dressing, add this delicious vegetable and chicken pasta salad to your summer repertoire!
What will we need
- 200 g of macaroni
- 125 g of corn
- 200 g of grilled chicken
- 80 g of leg ham
- 1/2 small red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
For the dressing
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise
- 30 ml of sour cream
- Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked and cooled macaroni and corn, as well as the chicken, ham and onions.
- Stir to combine.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Finally, sprinkle with parsley.
Discover similar tips
Pasta salad with grilled vegetables
A delicious salad with grilled vegetables and soft pasta, cooked perfectly al dente!
What will we need
- 140 g of ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic (thinly sliced)
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 340 g of penne
- 2 peppers of different colors
- 2 green zucchini
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 280 g cherry tomatoes (various colors)
- 10 g mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley, chives, basil)
- Finely blend 140 g of tomatoes and garlic in a blender. Add oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a pot of boiling salted water. Drain and lightly oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Coat the pepper and zucchini in oil on a large plate. Season with salt.
- Place the vegetables directly on the grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden, turning halfway through.
- Then roughly chop the vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- Add pasta, dressing, cherry tomatoes and herbs.
- Stir gently to combine.
Salad with pasta, vegetables and yogurt dressing
This creamy pasta salad with vegetables is full of flavor, made with simple ingredients and is made in just 30 minutes.
What will we need
- 225 g of pasta
- 215 g of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 shallot
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 black pitted olives
- 60 g of sheep’s cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- a pinch of sea salt
- black pepper
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling water, then drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the red and green peppers, thinly slice the shallots, halve the cherry tomatoes, halve the pitted black olives and cut the cheese into small squares.
- Once the pasta has cooled enough, transfer it to a large bowl along with the Greek yogurt and all the chopped vegetables and cheese, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, finely grate the clove of garlic, add the oregano, parsley and season with sea salt and black pepper, toss gently.
- Serve chilled and sprinkled with finely chopped fresh parsley.
Do you want to stay on a healthy wave? Then serve home made juice with these pasta salad recipes! The best juicers that we have reviewed for you will serve you for this !
Top tips for making pasta salad
- Use quality pasta, such as fusilli or penne, which pair well with different sauces and toppings.
- The pasta should be cooked al dente, i.e. for about 8-10 minutes, so that it remains tender and not overcooked.
- Allow the pasta to cool before mixing with the other ingredients.
- Use different types of vegetables, such as cherry tomatoes, onions, peppers, cucumbers, which will add juiciness and color to the salad.
- Use different types of cheese such as mozzarella, feta or parmesan to add flavor and creaminess to the salad.
- Add fruit such as strawberries or raspberries to give the salad a refreshing taste.
- Use good quality olive oil and balsamic vinegar to season the salad.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and let the salad sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.