Sweet sugar cookie bottom, topped with your favorite pudding filling. This patriotic fruit pie is finished off with a medley of berries, arranged in patriotic flag fashion. Fantastic for both brunch, lunchtime sweets or dinner treats. Great addition to any 4th of July table setting. This impressive dessert is simple to make and delicious.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Preheat oven 350F
- Prepare your Do You Bake? Sugar Cookies mix per package directions.
- Lightly grease a 9" pie plate and press your sugar cookie dough into the bottom and up along the sides of your pie plate. Allow the sugar cookie to hang slightly over the edge and crimp or press with a fork.
- Bake your sugar cookie crust for 18 - 22 minutes, until lightly golden
- Remove from oven and cool completely
- Prepare your Pudding mix and refrigerate at least an hour
- Wash and cut your fruit
- Fill your sugar cookie fruit pie crust with your prepared pudding
- Arrange your fruit to resemble a flag. Use the bananas for your white strips, strawberries for the red and the blueberries for the blue stripes