Green, black, pink, red.
Yes, we know it in different forms. Everyone tastes different.
It’s pepper… Spicy, but indispensable for flavoring dishes.
Is pepper sauce one of your favorite foods?
If so, you’ll love our recipes too!
Pork tenderloin with mustard-pepper sauce
Recipe for pepper sauce with a touch of mustard. It is prepared for baking from a pork doll.
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 110 g pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup chopped shallots
- ½ cup cognac
- ½ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- Cut the meat into approximately 3 cm thick slices, pound with the fist of your hand, salt and pepper.
- Fry in hot oil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Check the internal temperature of the doll during frying (minimum is 65 °C, medium 70 °C).
- After frying, put the meat aside and add the shallots to the pan.
- After half a minute add cognac, after 10 seconds mustard and stock.
- Turn down the heat and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve the doll topped with this sauce.
Cold pepper sauce for meat
You can serve it with American potatoes or with grilled meat and vegetables.
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of pink pepper
- 1 teaspoon of pickled green pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g of mayonnaise
- 50 g of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- herb salt
- Crush black pepper and pink pepper in a mortar.
- Finely chop the green pepper.
- Crush a clove of garlic, mix with pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, sugar and herb salt.
Discover similar tips
Green pepper sauce
The recipe for pepper sauce is not limited even in the version without cream. Although it must be thickened with flour, it is also really worth it.
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of pickled green pepper
- Fry the shallots in a spoonful of butter, then add brandy and vinegar and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the roux in another pot.
- Dust the melted butter with flour and stir, then pour in the stock and cook.
- Then add the stock with the roux to the brandy and cook for another 10 minutes.
- At the end, add green pepper and season with salt, possibly a little pepper pickle.
Creamy pepper sauce with brandy
Brandy is a famous ingredient in pepper sauces.
- 2 tablespoons of whole black pepper
- 40 g of butter
- 2 shallots
- 50 ml of brandy
- 100 ml of beef broth
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Fry the shallot in butter, then add crushed pepper.
- Sauté for a while, then pour over the cream and stock.
- Season with mustard and cook until thickened.
- Serve, for example, with your favorite steak.
A well-chilled soda is certainly suitable for summer barbecues. If you are interested in how Sodastream mineral water makers fared in our review , take a look!
Pepper sauce is a real culinary experience. It goes well not only with minute specialties of meat, fish, chicken, but also pleases with its combination with vegetables or mushrooms.
Its charm lies precisely in its deliciously balanced creamy consistency and slightly spicy taste. The main ingredients are butter, pepper to taste, cognac, brandy, wine, broth, shallots, but also whipping cream. The latter is the engineer of its thickening, which takes place on the basis of reduction.
Try pepper sauces, for example, with a combination of beef ready in minutes .
Or enjoy it hot or cold with grilled chops or grilled chicken .
Whether for Sunday lunch or as a quick snack, you will always be pleased.
Let us know how you did!