How about the best pineapple smoothie?
A touch of exoticism always makes it a fresh and naturally sweet vitamin bomb.
Which combination to pineapple fit?
And why do they understand each other so much? with coconut milk?
Get inspired by one of our pineapple smoothie recipes!
Although it seems at first glance it doesn’t seem, this smoothie has a green color as a result. It is added to it more spinach, so that the combo of vitamins and minerals is as charged as possible. Equally, As with our other green smoothies, you don’t have to worry about this one either. that you wouldn’t like it.
- 120 g of chopped pineapple
- 6 large fresh strawberries (plus some for garnish)
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 200 ml of almond milk
- linseed for sprinkling
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled.
We also have other perfect strawberry smoothie recipes for you. With fruits, vegetables and for weight loss! Choose.
Pineapple and kiwi smoothie
This Pineapple Kiwi Mint Smoothie is perfectly tropical and refreshing. Enjoy every sip!
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 kiwi
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
Discover similar tips
Banana-pineapple smoothie with mango
Banana appears quite often in pineapple smoothie recipes. Firstly, it gives a denser consistency and secondly, it supports the sweet taste of the pineapple. In this case, the pair is supplemented with mangoes, making it a purely exotic affair, at least as far as the fruit is concerned.
- 120 g of chopped pineapple
- 1 diced mango
- 1 banana
- 120 ml of cow’s or almond milk
- mint leaves for garnish
- Blend the peeled mango, pineapple and banana together.
- Add milk and blend to desired consistency.
Are there any other recipes for mango smoothies ? We have absolutely luxurious options for you!
Pineapple and orange juice smoothie
Is there anything better than a refreshing citrus drink on hot summer days? Yes. An orange smoothie with pineapple is a real hit. The load of vitamin C, the combination of sweet and sour taste and the softening thanks to yogurt will get you going.
- 100g chopped pineapple twohealthykitchens.com
- 200 ml good quality orange juice (or fresh orange juice)
- 80 g of Greek vanilla yogurt
- Blend the pineapple, orange juice and yogurt until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and let cool.
- Serve with orange slices and fresh mint.
This pineapple-coconut smoothie is refreshing, sweet, creamy, and bursting with tropical flavor! It’s vegan, dairy-free and full of healthy ingredients. Blend frozen pineapple with coconut milk, coconut yogurt, and vanilla extract to create this sunny drink. The recipe is great for kids, but you can also add white rum and turn it into a grown-up Piña Colada!
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
- pinch of turmeric (optional, for color)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy, adding more coconut milk if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses.
- Enjoy it!
You may also find our juicer reviews useful. Who won in our comparison?
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!