Don’t know what to spread on sandwiches? Or what to have with fresh baked goods for dinner or a snack?
You can spread many types of spreads on sandwiches. One of them is the one made from mold cheese.
We bring you the best recipes for Niva spread. Get inspired!
Homemade cheese spread with cottage cheese
Homemade food is the best and most honest. Try our Niva and cottage cheese spread, which is really tasty!
- 150g of niva
- 250g of cottage cheese in a tub
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of milk for softening
- Pepper, salt (as needed)
- First, finely chop the onion. Grate the alluvium.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese with the grated cheese, soften with milk and mix.
- Add the chopped onion and mix.
- Add salt and pepper as needed (it probably won’t be needed).
- Let the spread sit in the fridge for a while and serve with fresh bread. You can decorate for example with cucumber, tomatoes or anything you like.
Rubbed niva with garlic
An excellent spread made from niva and garlic, which is perfect for a celebration, sitting with friends or just to have a bite at dinner. Garlic gives the spread a sharper touch.
- 200g of niva
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 100g of mayonnaise
- Ground pepper to taste
- Finely grate the alluvium. Press or grate the garlic.
- Mix the grated niva with the garlic in a bowl with the mayonnaise. You can beat with an electric beater.
- Let sit for a while for the flavors to meld and serve.
Cream spread for canapés
You will love this Niva spread. Thanks to the cottage cheese, it is healthier and the preparation is very quick.
- 70-80g of floodplain
- 15g of ermine
- 250g semi-fat cottage cheese (in a tub)
- 3-4 spoons of milk
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- Grinded pepper
- Walnuts for decoration
- Grate or cut the alluvium into small pieces. Press or mince the garlic.
- In a bowl, mix grated niva with garlic, add milk and add cottage cheese.
- Mix thoroughly or beat with a whisk.
- Finely chop or grate the ermine. Add to bowl.
- Finally, season the spread with pepper. Do not add salt, as the Niva will salt the spread enough.
- Let the finished spread rest for a while and then serve it on canapés decorated with walnuts.
You can also put grapes, tangerines, pickles or other vegetables on canapés. Who likes what.
Discover similar tips
Egg spread with slaw
A spread made of cornflour and eggs is ideal for any occasion. Whether you feel like eating something or as a spread on sandwiches. Try it out.
- 60-80g of floodplain
- 2-3 hard-boiled eggs
- 100g of spreadable butter or meadowsweet
- 1 spring onion
- 1-2 tablespoons of plain yogurt
- Salt and ground pepper (to taste)
- Finely grate the alluvium. Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Grate the hard-boiled eggs.
- In a bowl, mix the grated niva with the onion and add the spread butter or meadowsweet.
- Add yogurt and grated eggs.
- Finally, pepper and carefully add salt if needed. Niva should have sufficiently flavored the spread by now.
- Let it sit in the fridge for a while and serve as you like.
Garlic-nive spread with nuts and onions
You will love this spread. The classic garlic spread softened with cream cheese and nivva will create an unbeatable taste experience in your mouth.
- 180-200g of niva
- 150g of cranberry
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- A handful of parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Grate or cut the Niva into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the grated fennel with cranberries, add mustard, mayonnaise and finely chopped onion.
- Finally, add the parsley, crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ground pepper.
- Add salt to taste, but the sauce should flavor the spread sufficiently.
- Let sit in the fridge and serve.
Nivovka with salami and meadowsweet
You will love this salami-niv spread. Get inspired!
- 150g of niva
- 120g salami (any kind)
- 100g of fresh gervé or meadow cheese
- 40g of softened butter
- 2 teaspoons of mustard
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- Grinded pepper
- Beat the softened butter with the meadowsweet and grated fennel.
- Stir in the shredded salami and mix.
- Then add mustard, ground paprika, pressed or chopped garlic and ground pepper to taste.
- Let it sit in the fridge and then serve with fresh bread.
The effect of cheese on our health
In general, cheese is a healthy food. However, it should be noted that some cheeses are healthier and some less so. Cheese is a source of protein and fat. But they also contain other health-promoting substances such as phosphorus, calcium, vitamins A, D, B and potassium.
Vegetarians prefer cheeses because they can replace valuable substances contained in meat. People with lactose will also welcome the cheeses, as hard cheeses contain almost no lactose.
There are many types of cheese and now we will imagine what effect they have on our health.
One of the types of cheese are fresh cheeses . These are a great alternative to processed cheeses. So, if you like cheese for baked goods, you should buy fresh cheese (Jervé or meadow cheese). These cheeses are the most beneficial for health, as they contain very little salt and, on the contrary, a large amount of calcium, which is very easily absorbed by the body.
Hard and semi-hard cheeses are for those who are lactose intolerant. With these cheeses, you need to check the amount of fat and salt.
Mold cheeses include Niva, as well as Hermelins and Camemberts. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid these cheeses, as their consumption could encourage the development of yeast and mycosis.
Another type are curds . These are made from cottage cheese and salt. Therefore, they do not contain any preservatives and, due to the fact that they contain almost no fat, they are suitable for dieting. They are also a source of protein.
The last type are processed cheeses . Although they are among the most popular in our country, they are not healthy at all. They are a great source of phosphorus and soluble salts. It is therefore very difficult for the body to take any calcium from this type of cheese. So look for better quality cheeses.