The best quality part of the pork is, of course, the pork loin.
It is juicy and beautifully lean.
Anyone who has tasted it knows that it is excellent.
Do you already have a fancy recipe? Or are you still looking for inspiration on how to prepare this delicacy?
Pork tenderloin with honey-mustard sauce
Since the doll is minute meat, it is completely impossible to get a large amount of juice from it. In this recipe we will show you a simple sauce.
- approx. 500 g of pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 100 ml of water or broth
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 30 g of butter
- Wash and dry the pork tenderloin.
- Mix honey with sugar, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and brush the doll with this mixture (keep some of the marinade aside).
- Mix the rest of the marinade with stock or water and use this mixture as a sauce.
- Bake at 200°C for about 24-28 minutes, basting a few times during this time (the doll must reach 65°C).
- Remove from the oven and leave for another five minutes (it will still run during this time).
- Pour the juice into a saucepan and soften with butter.
Grilled pork tenderloin in bacon
You can also enjoy a summer barbecue with this pork tenderloin recipe. Thanks to its wrapping in a bacon jacket, we get meat full of juice.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- English bacon
- barbecue spices
- barbecue sauce
- Remove the membrane from the pork tenderloin, sprinkle with barbecue seasoning, wrap in bacon and sprinkle with seasoning again.
- Place on a hot grill and grill for about 50 minutes until the temperature of the meat rises to 65°C.
- Brush with barbecue sauce during the grilling process.
- After baking, leave for another 5-7 minutes.
In this video you can learn how to:
Baked doll with vegetables
Are you craving a juicy piece of meat with vegetables?
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 medium sized onions
- 5 medium carrots
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 eggplants
- 10 mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Cut the vegetables into smaller pieces, mix with a few drops of oil and bake at 200 °C.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Clean the doll from the membrane, and rub it with salt mixed with pepper, paprika, and crushed garlic.
- Then add it to the vegetables and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Check the temperature of the meat, when it reaches 65°C, it is done.
Discover similar tips
Baked Pork Wellington
Favorite pork doll. The recipe is not only very well-known, but also very tasty.
- olive oil
- 2 large pork tenderloins (approx. 800 g)
- 1 shallot
- 50 g of butter
- 150 g of mushrooms
- a handful of sage
- a handful of parsley
- a handful of chives
- 100 g of spinach
- 10 slices of prosciutto or bacon
- 50 g of chicken liver pate
For the dough:
- 500 g puff pastry
- 2 egg yolks mixed with a teaspoon of water
- Clean the doll and cut off the ends.
- Salt, pepper and fry on all sides in hot oil. Fry each doll for no more than 2 minutes.
- Fry finely chopped shallots in butter, then add sliced mushrooms, simmer gently, add chopped herbs before the end.
- Meanwhile, wilt the spinach in a little oil, then squeeze out the excess juice and chop it.
- Prepare two large pieces of food foil in which the doll will be wrapped.
- Arrange two (perhaps more depending on the length of the slices) rows of bacon or prosciutto next to each other on the foil.
- Spread the pate on them, then put the dolls on it, put the mushrooms and spinach between the dolls.
- Then wrap everything thoroughly in bacon or ham and form a neat loaf, secure with foil and put in the fridge for now.
- Roll out the puff pastry and then put the prepared doll in it.
- Brush the edges of the dough with egg yolks and water, wrap and brush the rest of the dough as well.
- Bake at 200°C for about 35-40 minutes (depending on the temperature of the meat, which should reach 65°C).
- After baking, let it stand for another 10 minutes.
Stuffed pork doll with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach
And here we have a recipe for a roll-style pork roll.
- approx. 1200 g of pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ package frozen spinach
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella
- 1 and ½ spoons of olive oil
- 450 g of smaller tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cut the doll in half (not completely) to make one large sheet.
- Knock it out through the food foil with a meat mallet.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and spread.
- Spread the wilted and drained spinach, cheese and sun-dried tomatoes on top.
- Roll up the doll and fasten it in several places with string so that the filling does not leak out during baking.
- Sprinkle it with salt and spices and spread it.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, add the tomatoes, salt and pepper everything, add chopped parsley and mix with oil.
- Put it together with the doll in the oven and bake at 200 °C for about 30 minutes.
- Measure the temperature of the meat continuously. It should reach 65 °C for medium, 70 °C for medium.
- After baking, let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Pork medallions on mushrooms
They would go great with American potatoes.
- 700 g pork tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (ghee)
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon corn (tapioca) starch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Cut the doll into slices, salt and pepper.
- Fry them in butter for 4 minutes on each side until golden.
- Put it aside and pour the baking into a bowl.
- Sauté the sliced mushrooms in a little butter.
- Sauté for about 5 minutes until golden, then add the thyme and pour over the stock.
- Mix the starch in a little water and thicken the sauce.
- Cook until thickened.
- Then add medallions with baked goods to the sauce, turn off the flame and let sit for another 5 minutes.
Tip: Do you like mushrooms and would appreciate more recipes? Taste baked mushrooms in the tastiest forms .
When preparing the pork doll, we must be careful that it does not dry out. Therefore, it is very important to use a meat thermometer during its preparation. We finish the medium rare variant (gently cooked) at a meat temperature of 65°C, if we want it medium (medium cooked), then up to 70°C. Medium rare is still a quarter raw, but safe to eat, medium is slightly more cooked, the meat is still beautifully pink inside.
Before preparation, it is also necessary to clean it of its silver blank, otherwise it would be stiff and would twist during frying. You will save the most work if you choose a doll that is not so overgrown. It is enough to stick a pointed and sharp knife just below this blank and pull to the edges.
Since we don’t get too much juice from virgin sirloin, we can make the sauce separately or from its baking. Potatoes in various preparations or vegetables prepared by blanching are an absolutely ideal side dish.
So do you already know which of the recipes you will try?
Write in the comments how you did it!