Do you know why you should definitely try celery stalk smoothie recipes?
Celery stalks have many superlatives, which you will read about at the end of the article.
Try one of our 4 celery smoothie recipes, thanks to which you will bring into your life a really great benefit for your body and mind.
How to do it?
Attention, the banana celery smoothie recipe is here! Celery is well known for its high water content and low calorie content, but it is also a good source of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
What will we need
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 stalks of celery
- 250 ml nut milk
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 cup ice
- Place bananas, celery, nut milk, chia seeds, nut butter and ice in a blender.
- And blend until smooth.
You can add a little ginger or honey or maple syrup for a little livelier taste.
Great for hydration, starting the body and detox. This is a celery, cucumber and apple smoothie.
What will we need
- 1 stalk of celery cut into cubes
- 1 peeled salad cucumber
- 2 smaller apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium-sized orange
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- Place all ingredients except the lime in a blender and blend.
- Strain the juice and then squeeze the prepared lime into it.
- Serve the smoothie chilled, you can decorate it with a slice of orange and a stalk of celery.
Together with orange and ginger, you get a drink packed with vitamins, which is also suitable during the cold season. Also try our recipes for healing teas !
Discover similar tips
Are you ready to start your morning off right? Then try this recipe for a celery stalk and carrot smoothie. The vitamin load in this drink is almost unmatched. In addition, this smoothie will keep in the fridge for some time without any problems, so you can enjoy it for breakfast several days in a row.
- 8 to 10 smaller carrots
- 8 to 10 stalks of celery stalks
- 3 green apples
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- Dice the peeled carrot together with the celery and place in a blender. Add the peeled and chopped apple and blend gently.
- Then squeeze the lemon juice into the mixture and add ginger to taste.
- Serve chilled.
Celery smoothie with spinach
Thanks to this recipe, you can prepare a rich green smoothie with the sweet taste of banana. It is simple, light and ideal as a quick snack at home or at work.
What will we need
- 1 whole bunch of celery stalks (chop the tastiest, middle part)
- 2 bananas
- 50 g of fresh baby spinach
- 500 to 600 ml of water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for about 30 to 60 seconds.
- If the consistency is too thick, add water. Otherwise, you can add a banana to thicken the smoothie.
You can sprinkle chia or flax seeds on the smoothie.
Why eat celeriac?
- Celery is a great source of important antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
Celery contains vitamin C, beta carotene and flavonoids, but there are at least 12 other types of antioxidant nutrients in one stalk. It’s also a great source of phytonutrients that have been shown to reduce inflammation in the digestive tract, cells, blood vessels and organs. Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, K and C plus minerals such as potassium and folic acid.
- Celery reduces inflammation
Chronic inflammation is associated with many diseases, including arthritis and osteoporosis. Celery and celery seeds have approximately 25 anti-inflammatory compounds that may offer protection against inflammation in the body.
- Celery supports digestion
In animal studies, the pectin-based polysaccharides in celery, including a compound known as apiuman, have been shown to reduce the incidence of stomach ulcers and improve the lining of the stomach.