Make an impressive sweet Flatbread using two summer Do You Bake? mixes, Fired Flatbread and White Chocolate Raspberry Ribbon No Bake Cheese Cake mixes. This is a summer must make dessert. Great for entertaining, perfect on a warm summer evening.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 10 - 12 servings
- Follow Do You Bake? Fired Flatbread box directions and grill or bake (400F in oven for 10 - 15 minutes) your Fired Flatbread until crust is golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Follow Do You Bake? White Chocolate Raspberry Ribbon No Bake Cheesecake instructions for the cheesecake mix and set aside.
- Make the Raspberry Ribbon filling and add dollups of the Ribbon over the cooled pizza crust.
- Spread the Do You Bake? White Chocolate Raspberry Ribbon No Bake Cheesecake filling over the Flatbread
- Top with fresh raspberries and garnish with mint leaves (optional)