Razzy Dazzy Smothered Pork Chops
4 Pork Chops
1/3 to 1/2 cup Do You Bake? Razzy Dazzy (already made)
2 T olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat Skillet to Med-High Heat. Preheat oven to 350F
- Add olive oil. Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place seasoned pork chop in preheated skillet and brown on each side.
- Remove Pork chop from skillet and place on baking sheet or in a 9×13 pan. Spoon Razzy Dazzy on top of pork chop and spread Razzy Dazzy evenly over each piece.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes, until juices run clear.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
**In Photo : Also Features Very Onion Dip Mashed Potatoes
Recipe courtesy Jenn at DYB?