We will advise you on what dishes to prepare from pork in this article!
We have prepared for you the tastiest recipes for pork noodles, which are always slightly different from the usual classics. And they can be prepared with any toppings and side dishes according to your imagination.
Let yourself be tempted by tasty and nutritious dishes for your family or friends.
Curry pork noodles
A warm curry made with tender strips of pork and flavored with fennel, turmeric and coconut milk, best served with rice.
- 750 g pork leg
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds, you can also leave it out
- 2 dried red chili peppers, you can leave it out
- 2 onions, finely diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 1 fresh green chili pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 200 ml of milk, or coconut milk
- 100 g of bean pods
- a handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lime
- Heat a wide pan and add oil.
- Once hot, add the whole fennel seeds and red chillies (if you have them and want to use them).
- Add the onion and sauté until it begins to brown, then add the crushed garlic.
- Cut the pork into strips.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, green chillies, grated ginger to the pan with the onions and toss to combine.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, add the remaining turmeric, ground cumin and coriander and stir. Let the mixture reduce and thicken.
- Add the meat and toss to coat with the sauce.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour (coconut) milk and heat.
- Then add the chopped beans and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes until the beans are cooked.
- Season to taste, add coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve with rice.
Pork noodles on cream
Delicious vegetables, pasta with meat and all covered and wrapped in a delicious cream sauce. An ideal choice for a family lunch.
- 500 g of pork leg or drumsticks
- 225 g pasta (penne, propellers, bows)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 200 g of whipping cream
- 200 g of cooking cream
- 100 g sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- tomatoes, chopped coriander
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the meat into strips, salt, pepper and fry in a pan until brown and toasted.
- Remove the meat from the pan, add the olive oil and let it heat up again on a medium heat.
- Add the peppers and sauté until soft. Then set aside on a plate.
- Pour the cream into the pan, add the Parmesan cheese, chilli, cumin and ground sweet pepper.
- Beat with a whisk and simmer until the sauce starts to thicken.
- When the sauce is thick, add the pork, sautéed peppers and stir until everything is coated and warm.
- Serve with pasta.
How about changing the side dishes and making one of these chickpea salads instead of rice? Tastes have no limits!
Discover similar tips
Spicy pork noodles
Pork strips with sticky but hot sauce is really only for those who like hot. This dish tastes best with rice and vegetables.
- 680 g of pork
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, peanut oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- 2 inch ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup mild honey
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- a pinch of chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the liquid honey, sriracha sauce, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Cut the pork into strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour the oil into a large skillet over medium heat and heat.
- Carefully add the meat to the pan and begin to sear on all sides until the meat is brown.
- Remove the finished meat from the pan and transfer to a plate.
- Return the pan to the hotplate and add the garlic and ginger.
- Stir until the mixture is fragrant, for 30 seconds.
- Increase the heat to high and pour the honey sauce mixture into the pan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Immediately after, throw in a pinch of chili pepper.
- When the sauce has thickened, return the pork back to the pan, stirring constantly to coat all the pieces of meat.
- Gradually reduce the sauce to a thick, sticky glaze, which you pour over the meat when serving.
- Serve with rice and vegetable side dish.
Easter is fast approaching, so get ready and try something new like these Easter salad recipes .
Pork on mushrooms
Tasty pork dumpling with cream sauce and mushrooms, which goes well with gnocchi or another tasty side dish. Do not hesitate to try!
- 600 g of pork tenderloin
- 1 onion
- 250 g plain flour
- salt pepper
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- sweet ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 300 ml of beef broth
- 200 ml of cooking cream
- tomatoes, lettuce, parsley for garnish
- Mix the flour, salt and freshly grated nutmeg in a bowl.
- Add about 50 ml of water and mix until smooth.
- Then mix in the eggs and another 75 ml of water.
- Start mixing with a hand mixer to form a dough.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Push the dough through a grater or similar kitchen tool and cook until strips of dough begin to float to the surface. Then gradually pull them out of the water with a spoon.
- Dry the pork tenderloin, cut into narrow strips.
- Peel and dice the onion. Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the pork. Sauté over high heat until the meat is browned. Then remove from pan.
- Add a teaspoon of butter, onion, mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Return the pork to the pan and sprinkle with ground paprika.
- Add tomato puree and beef broth.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to a boil again.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pasta noodles and a vegetable garnish of tomatoes, leaf lettuce, parsley, etc.
And speaking of mushrooms, have you ever tried stuffed mushrooms ? If not, don’t hesitate and get into them.
Yes, pork can be prepared in countless ways.
It is perfect for grilling season, when you can prepare dips of various flavors to eat it.
Below, I took the liberty of preparing for you a recipe for onion dip that I have prepared several times. It has been successful more than once, so don’t hesitate to try it!
- 200 ml of sour cream
- 100 ml of creamy yogurt
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Allow to rest for at least an hour before serving to allow the flavors to meld.