Are you craving fish but can’t think of a way to cook it?
So you are right here.
Trout in particular has a high omega-3 content and is ideal for summer days or light healthy meals.
Let’s introduce simple, yet very tasty trout recipes that will contribute to your health.
Trout baked in baking paper with herbs
Bake trout fillets in baking paper with aromatic herbs and the delicate taste of white wine. You can serve it as a light dinner or lunch with potatoes or fresh crusty bread.
- 1 pc gutted trout
- 1 lemon (1/2 into rounds and 1/2 whole)
- 1 fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 2 pieces of sliced shallots
- Quality white wine
- Olive oil
- 1/2 package parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Fill the trout with lemon slices.
- Spread baking paper in a baking tray and sprinkle with chopped fennel.
- Place trout on top of fennel, sprinkle with shallots and lightly drizzle with wine and olive oil.
- Then wrap the trout in paper and bake in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.
- In the meantime, cook the potatoes or prepare another side dish according to your taste.
- After baking, just unwrap the trout and you can serve it.
TIP: Do you also like salmon? Get inspired by recipes with salmon that will make everyone salivate!
Steamed trout with pickled cucumber and rice noodles
Try this Asian version of a delicious trout recipe. It will only take you 30 minutes.
- 4 trout fillets without skin
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into strips
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Wine vinegar and powdered sugar
- Chili to taste
- 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds
- 100-150g of rice noodles
- Mix the cucumber, shallot, chilli, mustard seeds and vinegar mixture in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- Steam the trout fillets for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the trout on top of the noodles and garnished with the cucumber mixture.
Discover similar tips
Steamed trout with ginger and garlic
Try this new recipe for salmon fillets using ginger and garlic. This dish is full of health benefits and you can serve it with noodles or rice.
- 4 pcs of skinless trout fillets
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 cm grated ginger
- 1 tbsp mirin or sake (rice wine)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- A handful of coriander leaves
- Olive oil
- Place the trout in an oiled baking dish.
- Mix the garlic, ginger, mirin and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the fish and bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C.
- After baking, serve sprinkled with cilantro with rice noodles or rice.
Baked butter trout with garlic
This foil-baked trout recipe only requires a few ingredients and takes less than 25 minutes. In addition, it is low-carb and gluten-free.
- 2 large trout fillets
- 50g of butter
- Sweet pepper
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- Preheat your oven.
- Tear off tinfoil large enough to wrap the trout.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and place the fillets in the middle.
- First, salt and pepper the trout.
- Then sprinkle it with herbs, garlic and spices.
- Finally, pour the melted butter over the trout and wrap it evenly in foil.
- Bake for approximately 13 minutes, then open the foil and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes, rice, or whatever you like.
Steaming trout also offers a healthy and dietary method full of taste. See what else can be prepared in electric steam pots from our review .
You should not miss fish in your diet, as they increase energy, strengthen the immune system, and their consumption helps prevent heart attacks.
Trout, in particular, is one of the fish that fits into the diet of supporters of a healthy lifestyle. They contain a high dose of natural iodine, which is one of the vital elements. It is iodine that strengthens the function of the thyroid gland and protects the body from bad bacteria.
Fish contain omega-3 fatty acids, so it is important to consume them for fitness enthusiasts or people who have decided to lose weight. regularly.
In addition to trout, try cooking some other fish. Get inspired by these healthy mackerel and salmon recipes.