You still don’t know what to cook for lunch, dinner or just for fun and you have an almost unused remoska lying in your sideboard?
Or just don’t know what to cook in this electric portable oven?
Did you know that you can prepare almost everything with it, for example eggs, pastries, but also pizza?
Come and be inspired by the best savory and sweet recipes from Remoska, which you can cook very easily in a moment.
Chicken in remosca on vegetables
You can prepare this fairly light lunch in 90 minutes. You can combine the vegetables according to your tastes and preferences. For example, mushrooms are suitable instead of vegetables. Chicken can be replaced with rabbit, for example.
- 700g chicken drumsticks (can also be thighs)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 small zucchini
- 1/3 leek (you can substitute onion)
- 1 can of tomato puree (200g)
- 8 pcs of cherry tomatoes
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic (or more to taste)
- Salt (and pepper to taste)
- Butter slices on chicken
- Spices according to your taste (gyros, barbecue, chicken spices)
- Water for basting (if the vegetables do not release enough liquid)
- Thoroughly wash, clean and salt the chicken, or pepper it.
- Then cut the washed vegetables into larger pieces, leaving the tomatoes whole or in halves.
- Line the bottom of the remoska with chopped vegetables and pour tomato puree over it.
- Season to taste, add thyme and pile the chicken on top, on which to place slices of butter.
- Close the remoska and bake for 60-70 minutes depending on the size of the meat.
- Halfway through the baking time, add vegetable juice, if necessary, if the vegetables have not released enough water.
- If roasting another type of meat, for example rabbit, extend the roasting time by at least 15 minutes.
- Serve the finished dish with rice, potatoes or maybe fries.
Baked eggs in remosca
This recipe is more suitable for mornings when you feel like having a salty breakfast. You can use an older bun from the day before, so at least it doesn’t end up in the trash. You will prepare 4 portions of baked eggs from the indicated quantity.
- 2 buns (4 bun halves)
- 4 slices of ham
- 4 slices edamame or gouda
- 4 eggs
- Butter (for frying the buns, for wiping the molds)
- Grease the molds or bowls with butter.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry each half of the bun.
- Place half of the bun on the bottom of the greased molds, and a slice of edamame and ham on top.
- Crack one egg into the top of each mold.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and then place them in a heated oven, where they are baked until the egg sets.
When choosing a remoska, be inspired by these TIPS for the ETA electric pan .
Cake from an electric oven
Is there a sweet recipe that you can prepare in a remoska? Bake a tri-colored bun with cottage cheese and raspberries, which you can prepare within an hour.
- 260g semi-coarse flour
- 130g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml of milk
- 100g of melted butter
- 3/4 package of baking powder
- 1 package of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Dutch cocoa
- Raspberries to taste
Ingredients for the cottage cheese filling
- 250g of soft full-fat cottage cheese (a tub)
- 120g of white yogurt (you can use sour cream)
- 3 spoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla pudding powder
- First, grease the remoska pan with butter and sprinkle it with coarse flour. Alternatively, you can line it with baking paper.
- Prepare the cottage cheese filling by mixing all the ingredients needed for it.
- Fill the curd mixture into a plastic bag, which later cut off the corner at the end.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a bowl, add melted butter, milk and mix everything properly.
- Sprinkle flour, baking powder and combine by mixing.
- Pour approximately half of the batter (the larger one) into the greased ramekins.
- Color the other half with Dutch cocoa and add raspberries.
- You can then spread the cocoa dough on top of the light dough in the cake pan according to your imagination.
- Finally, using a cut plastic bag, apply a cheese layer on top in the form of grids.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or use a skewer to test if the bun is ready.
Discover similar tips
Homemade pizza from Remo
Did you know that pizza can also be prepared in a remosca? Now you can try it yourself and be careful, there are no limits to your imagination. Therefore, if you prefer other ingredients on your pizza, prepare it according to your taste. The quantity given in this recipe is for 2-3 pizzas.
- 250g plain flour
- 160ml water (lukewarm)
- 5g of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- A pinch of salt (approx. 5-8g to taste)
Ingredients for pizza topping
- 1 can of tomato puree (can be replaced with ketchup)
- 5-6 slices of ham
- 150g sliced mozzarella
- A few pieces of pineapple (can be canned)
- Basil (dried or fresh)
- Crumble the yeast into a bowl of lukewarm water and let it dissolve completely.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour with the salt. Then make a hole in it, where you pour a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Gradually pour the water with the yeast into the flour and make a soft dough (it must not be too sticky).
- Cover the prepared dough with a towel and let it rise for 30-40 minutes.
- Knead the risen dough on a rolling pin and then form 3 balls of the same size.
- Cover the balls on the roll with a damp cloth and leave to rise again for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the rolling pin with flour and roll out all the balls into thin patties that will fit into the remoska and leave the edges higher.
- Put the pancake in a baking dish, spread it with tomato puree, lay slices of ham, mozzarella and sprinkle with fresh or dried basil.
- Finally, stack a few pieces of pineapple to taste and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Prepare the remaining pizzas in the same way.
If you don’t have enough imagination, let yourself be guided by these 3 easy recipes for homemade pizza , which you can also prepare in this electric oven.
Homemade fries in remosca
You can also prepare your own French fries from fresh potatoes in this electric oven. You can serve baked fries with, for example, the first recipe of this article, with chicken on vegetables.
- 5-7 potatoes
- Lubricating oil
- Spices to taste (for example, barbecue)
- Peel the potatoes and then wash them with cold water.
- Cut them into thin strips according to your preference.
- Mix the sliced potato strips in a bowl with the salt and spices you like best.
- Grease a remoska pan with oil and put seasoned potato strips in it.
- Cover and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve the finished fries with any meat or other suitable dish.
Pork patties baked in a remosca
Prepare this recipe for pork remoska, which you can also serve with homemade fries from the previous recipe.
- 1 kg pork leg
- 1 large onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (amount to taste)
- Plain flour (about a tablespoon)
- Lard (or butter)
- Salt, cumin and pepper
- Wash the meat, clean it from the membranes and cut it into cubes.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- In a bowl, salt and pepper the meat cubes, add cumin and onion.
- Crush the garlic and add together with a spoonful of flour.
- Mix everything, put in a baking dish and bake.
- After some time, add water and then let it simmer.
- When the water evaporates, add water again and let it simmer until the meat is tender and golden.
- Serve the finished meat with cabbage, dumplings or maybe with fries from the previous recipe.
Since the remoska is a portable appliance, it is suitable, for example, for a cottage or places where you don’t just prepare baked dishes.
Compared to a classic electric oven, the Remoska saves up to 80% of electricity. The heat from it goes directly to the ingredients, so thanks to the remosca you can prepare almost any dish you can imagine. Also, thanks to the non-stick surface, there is no need to use as much or even any grease.
The meals are therefore on a healthier basis and can be cooked in it by people on diets or suffering from high cholesterol. People with a healthy lifestyle will also welcome a healthier way of cooking in this electric pan.
As you may already know thanks to the recipes contained in this article, you can prepare dishes from meat, side dishes to bread and pastries in a remoska. Therefore, it is not out of the question to buy this appliance either from the point of view of saving money or for reasons of healthy eating and its multifunctionality.
If you are considering buying a remoska, get inspired by the test and reviews of the 10 best remoska , which will help you choose the best one.
If you prefer an appliance for cooking rather than baking, take a look at the review of the 5 best multifunction pots.