Craving some peanut-flavored goodness?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Today we have prepared delicious peanut butter recipes for you that your whole family will love.
We have sweet options for you, but also a salty one.
And as a bonus, here’s a recipe for your own homemade peanut butter.
So let’s do it!
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
Make your own homemade peanut butter with us that is incredibly smooth, creamy and most importantly delicious!
- 3 cups roasted salted or unsalted peanuts
- sea salt to taste (if using unsalted peanuts)
- Place the peanuts in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stop the blender every 30 seconds to a minute and scrape down the walls.
- The mixture will be rough at first.
- It then thickens and eventually becomes beautifully creamy and smooth.
- The whole process should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container or jar at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Healthy Peanut Butter Brownies
These healthy brownies with just 3 ingredients are full of flavor and you don’t need any flour, eggs, sugar or oil. Plus, they’re ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 165 g of pitted dates
- 128 g of unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 177°C.
- Line a 20 x 10 cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- Add the dates to a food processor and pulse until a smooth paste forms.
- You may need to scrape the dates off the sides of the food processor a few times to blend all the dates.
- Add the peanut butter and cocoa powder and mix until you have a smooth, uniform color.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared mold.
- Press it evenly onto the mold with your hands.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the top starts to puff.
- Brownies do not rise much during baking.
- Don’t bake them too long or they will dry out and not be as soft and pliable.
- Allow the brownies to cool before cutting and serving.
- If desired, drizzle with peanut butter before serving.
Try our other chocolate brownie recipes . We also have healthy and non-traditional options for you!
Spicy carrot soup with peanut butter
You will simply love this delicious carrot soup with red curry and peanut butter! The perfect combination of flavors and simple preparation make it a great candidate for your new favorite dish.
- 8-10 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 400 ml of canned coconut milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- salt to taste
- cilantro and peanuts for garnish
- Fry the onion and garlic in a little oil until soft.
- Add carrots, coconut milk, stock and curry paste.
- Simmer until the carrots are soft.
- Add the peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Blend the soup until smooth, add salt and you can serve.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and peanuts.
You can also prepare the soup in a slow cooker. If you’re thinking about buying one, you might find our slow cooker reviews useful. Who won in our comparison?
Discover similar tips
Unbaked oat cookies
Try these luxurious oatmeal and peanut butter cookies. They are easy to prepare and will delight your every visit! Plus, you don’t even have to bake them.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 and 1/2 cups of fine rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/2 cup milk, 1 cup cane sugar, 1 cup granulated sugar, and 1/3 cup cocoa powder.
- Mix well until everything is combined and continue to cook on medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, set the timer for 1 minute.
- Remove the pot from the stove and add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2/3 cup peanut butter, 2 and 1/2 cups fine rolled oats, and 1/2 cup regular rolled oats.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Mix everything.
- Line the tray with baking paper or a silicone mat.
- Scoop the mixture with a spoon and then shape the cookies and place them on the baking sheet.
- Work quickly, it is important to put the cookies on the baking sheet while they are still hot.
- Leave to cool at room temperature for about 30-60 minutes, or you can put them in the fridge or freezer to cool.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container on the counter for 3-5 days.
The next in a series of no-bake peanut butter desserts, you’ll be presented with perfect cuts that require only 5 ingredients and 25 minutes of your time! Are you drooling already? So let’s do it!
- 125 g biscuits, crushed
- 100 g of melted butter
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter plus 4 Tbsp
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chip cookies
- Line a 20 x 20 cm baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed cookies, melted butter, ¾ cup peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
- Press into the prepared pan and set aside.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a double boiler.
- Pour onto the dough in the baking dish and smooth with a spatula.
- Carefully spoon the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter onto the chocolate frosting to form smaller circles.
- Then use a toothpick to create a spiral pattern from these wheels (see image below).
- Work quickly, the chocolate will start to harden.
- Refrigerate the slices for 1 hour or until set.
- Slice and serve.
We also have delicious recipes for gingerbread slices for you! Try them three different ways.
Peanut Butter Christmas Balls
Creamy peanut butter shaped into balls, dipped in white chocolate and decorated with colorful sprinkles? Then you just have to try this!
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter
- 450 g of white chocolate bar with almonds
- sprinkles of your choice
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the mixture is easy to work with.
- Form into 2.5cm balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- When the balls are ready, melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Place the balls in the chocolate so that they are completely covered.
- Place back on baking paper and decorate with sprinkles.
- Allow to set and serve.
More tips on how to use peanut butter in the kitchen
- Spread it on a slice of crusty bread .
- Add it to oatmeal .
- Use it as a binder in homemade granola bars .
- Make a spicy peanut sauce from it, which you can serve with noodles or maybe spring rolls.
- Whip up the peanut dressing .
- Add it to your smoothie .
- Try the popular American sandwich : spread one slice of white toasted bread with peanut butter, the other with jam and flip it over.
- Spread it on pancakes, waffles or fritters .
- Use it as a substitute for butter . (You can add a 50/50 mixture of peanut butter and oil to most dishes and desserts for the desired amount of butter. This will give the dish a wonderful peanut flavor.)
- Prepare a sweet pizza . Spread a thick layer of peanut butter on the pizza, then top with fresh kiwis, berries, bananas, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, extra peanuts, and whatever else you like.
- Heat the peanut butter together with the butter, pour the mixture over the popcort and season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Add it to hummus instead of tahini.
- Bake your peanut butter muffins .
- Make a luxurious homemade chocolate and peanut butter parfait .
- Mix it with garlic, lime and soy sauce and you will have a perfect marinade .
- Mix your own fruit dip . Mix peanut butter with yogurt, cinnamon and a little honey or maple syrup. Then dip apple slices or celery stalks into the dip.
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!