Roast meat is tender, delicious and easy to prepare.
This is the most traditional preparation of meat.
We have prepared 4 excellent recipes for roasted poultry for you today, which will make you lick your lips!
Try duck, chicken and turkey.
A luxurious crispy turkey that the whole family will enjoy. In addition, it is incredibly easy to prepare and you only need two ingredients for it!
- 1 turkey
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Mix the salt with the baking powder.
- Dry the turkey and salt it on all sides.
- Let it rest in the fridge until the next day.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C.
- Place the turkey loosely on the grill.
- Place a baking tray on the bottom of the oven to catch the drippings.
- Bake for approximately 4 hours.
- Towards the end of baking, we increase the levels, so the crust will be crispy.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- We serve.
Try our excellent recipes for turkey for Christmas . We have 5 luxury variants for you. Which one will you try?
Goose stuffed with apples and oranges
A scrumptious goose that completely falls apart on the plate! Bake this delicacy and see for yourself.
- 1 goose
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 1 onion
- caraway seeds
- Heat the oven to 150 °C.
- We will clean the goose.
- Peel and cut the apples, onions and oranges.
- Rub the inside of the goose with salt and add the apples, orange and onion.
- We also salt the surface of the goose and sprinkle cumin.
- Place the goose on a roasting pan and cover with water.
- Bake for approximately 3 hours.
- We baste the goose while it is baking.
- We serve.
Discover similar tips
Check out our simple guide to roasting a whole duck to perfection with a crispy skin. You can serve it, for example, at Christmas or any time as a luxurious Sunday lunch.
- 1 duck
- 50 g of butter
- 1 liter of broth
- caraway seeds
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Clean the duck and cut it into portions.
- Salt the meat and sprinkle with cumin.
- Place in the baking dish, pour over the broth and lay slices of butter on top.
- Bake for approximately 2 hours.
- Towards the end of baking, we increase the temperature, thus achieving a crispy crust.
- During the roasting process, baste the duck with broth.
You may also find our reviews of built-in pipes useful. Get inspired by our test!
There is beauty in simplicity, which is exactly the case for the following recipe. You only need a few ingredients to make this amazing roast chicken, and the result is a great treat that no one can resist!
- 1 chicken weighing 1-1.5 kg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme (optional)
- Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Rinse the chicken and then dry it well inside and out with paper towels.
- Salt and pepper the cavity.
- We tie the legs with a string so that the ends of the drumsticks cover the upper part of the breasts and thus protect them from drying out.
- Salt the chicken well.
- Season with pepper.
- Place the chicken in the roasting pan, breast side up, and when the oven is hot, place it in the oven.
- Bake until done, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add thyme to the baking dish.
- Drizzle the chicken with the juices from the pan with the thyme and let it rest on a cutting board for 15 minutes.
- We remove the string.
- We can serve.
- Brush each portion of meat with fresh butter and serve with mustard and a simple fresh salad.
We have presented you with 4 recipes for roasted poultry.
The advantage of recipes is that they are almost work-free.
You can read or engage in other activities while baking.
If you are on a diet, replace the side dumplings with cabbage with potatoes and vegetable salad.
You can be inspired, for example, by our recipes with boiled potatoes in the main role in a way you don’t know them.
You can indulge in roasted poultry without any regrets.
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!