Have you tried recipes for salami spreads as a treat for family and friends?
If you’re hosting a small celebration, birthday party, or perhaps need some New Year’s Eve appetizers, you’ve got a winner.
Get inspired in our article and taste the best delicacies that we have carefully collected for you.
The preparation of this mixture is not very complicated, and it is also suitable for the Thermomix food processor. If you own this device, it is definitely worth remembering this recipe. If you are a fan of this type of delicacy, be sure to check out the recipes for meat spreads .
- 100 g spicy chili salami
- 170 g paprika
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (or chili oil)
- 4 red chili peppers
- 60 g of unsalted butter
- Pour olive oil into a bowl and dip all the chili peppers into it.
- Roughly chop the spicy chili salami and put it in the Thermomix food processor. We cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add coarsely chopped paprika, chili peppers with oil and butter.
- We run Turbo for a few seconds, about four times in a row. If necessary, add more oil and mix to taste.
- If you want, you can add salt and pepper, but it is not necessary.
- Remove from the container, transfer to a bowl and refrigerate overnight to allow all the flavors to combine.
- This spread is really spicy, so if you don’t like spicy, avoid it.
- If you don’t have this type of robot, you can do it with a classic blender, heating the salami in water and straining it, or you can also use a microwave oven.
Salami spread on sandwiches
Creamy consistency and excellent taste are the cornerstones of this luxurious delicacy, which is ready in just a few moments.
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 3/4 mayonnaise
- 1 cup ham salami cut into fine pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped sterilized cucumbers in dill pickle
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, chopped (or 1/2 teaspoon dried onion powder)
- 3 pressed cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- We prepare a larger bowl and gradually pour all the ingredients into it.
- Using a hand mixer, mix everything thoroughly until the spread has a soft and creamy consistency.
- Transfer to a glass bowl and serve as a dip with various pieces of bread, crackers or vegetables, or classically spread on bread, lid or fresh bread.
As for this salami spread from the highlands, you will definitely love it. It is quick, easy and very good. In addition, it does not contain many raw materials, so it is also affordable.
- 200 g of Vysočina salami
- 200 g of soft cheese Blaťácké zlato
- 2 – 3 spoons of mayonnaise
- A pinch of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt to taste
- Put the salami in the blender jar and mix it thoroughly into small pieces.
- We do the same with the cheese and put both in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and add mayonnaise.
- Season with pepper, add chopped chives and if the spread seems too salty, you can add more salt.
- Cut the rolls or sandwich bread into pieces and cover with the spread.
- It’s a great appetizer for a birthday party.
Traditional hard salami spread
When we don’t have a sweet tooth, something that can be spread on bread or fresh pastries is always handy. Well, if they include popular ingredients that we normally consume individually, we have a treat taken care of.
- 175 g of Herkules salami
- 100 g of processed cheese with paprika flavor
- 75 g of unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons full-fat mustard
- 50 g of onion
- Salt and pepper of four colors to taste
- Put the salami in the bowl of a food processor and mix thoroughly.
- Add melted cheese, softened butter, mustard and mix several times using the pulse button.
- Peel the onion, cut it into fine pieces and throw it in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and salt, mix for the last time and transfer to a bowl.
Discover similar tips
A mixture of highland and cream cheese
This wonderful mixture for bread or pastry will become one of your favourites. It has a great taste, a great consistency and is ready in a flash.
You will see that your loved ones and friends will also like it, for example as part of the entertainment at a family celebration.
- 230 g of cream cheese
- 120 ml of sour cream
- 1 small onion
- 140 g of highlands
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Put cream cheese, sour cream and diced onion into a bowl.
- Beat with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped salami, cayenne pepper and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Add more spices or salt to taste.
- Put in a glass bowl, cover and store in the refrigerator so that all the flavors combine.
- We serve on crackers, whole grain bread or bread.
Egg spread with sausage
As long as there are eggs somewhere, it’s always a guarantee that it will be a delicacy. This excellent chive-flavored salami spread does just that.
- 100 g of sliced ham salami
- 6 boiled eggs
- 3 triangles of melted cream cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh chives
- Salt and ground white pepper to taste
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise
- A little cream
- Cut the salami into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add the yolks to the salami and mash.
- Then put 3 egg whites aside and cut the remaining three into cubes.
- Add mayonnaise, melted cheese and mix everything carefully.
- Season with salt and pepper, add chopped chives and stir for the last time.
- It is ideal to prepare the spread the day before so that it sets.
A hearty spread with salami can serve as a light snack or a small dinner. It is slightly spicy and perfectly filling for a long time.
- 1/2 green pepper
- 2 red hot peppers
- 100 g paprika
- 150 g of low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian ground sweet paprika
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Remove the seeds from the peppers and hot peppers and cut them into small cubes.
- Cut the salami into thin strips.
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl, add chopped salami, peppers and hot peppers and mix.
- Sprinkle sweet paprika, salt, pepper and mix again.
- Served with salty biscuits, crackers or on slices of a roll.
Paprika coating with garlic aroma
Prepare a simple salami spread that is great for fresh pastries, bread and crackers.
- 8 slices of pepper salami
- 8 slices of Herkules salami
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of freshly chopped chives
- 1 package of spreadable butter or margarine
- Salt and four-color pepper to taste
- Chop both types of salami into fine pieces and place in a bowl.
- Clean the pepper and the onion and cut them into cubes. Add to the salami and mix.
- Add chives, peeled and pressed garlic, spread butter, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly again to create a smooth mixture.
- Served on crusty bread or with a sandwich lid.
Spread with cream cheese
If you are looking for a mixture of salami that will not only be suitable for spreading bread, but can also be eaten as a salad, then you have a clear candidate.
- 1 red onion
- 300 g of ham salami
- 200 g of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 spoons of milk
- White pepper and salt to taste
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- Clean the onion and cut it into cubes.
- Chop the salami into fine pieces. Put both in a bowl.
- Add cream cheese, parsley, milk, paprika, salt and pepper and beat thoroughly using a hand mixer.
- Once we are done, let it cool for half an hour.
Margarine is often used in spreads. Do you know how it is actually made? Take a look at this video.
Hungarian paprika has a unique and completely characteristic taste. Watch the video of how it is made.