Easy three ingredient Tropical Fruit Sangria on the rocks. Perfect for your next summer bash. A refreshing fruity drink that's perfect for entertaining your large crowds.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Yield : 8 - 10 drinks
- Dump contents of Do You Bake? Tropical Sangria mix into a large bowl. Add hot water and your bottle of wine (Red for full body, blush for lighter body, and white for a lighter fare. The sweeter your wine, the sweeter the Sangria) to your mix.
- Stir until mix has been completed dissolved
- Slice your favorite fruit (oranges, apples, lime, lemon, pineapple as example)
- Pour into your favorite summertime pitcher and add your favorite fruit.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve (We recommend a minimum of 2 hours to allow the flavors to combine)
For Garnish! Slices of lemon, lime, orange and apples add a pretty Sangria Pitcher presentation.
Sangria is a delicious fruit infused drink typically found in Spain and Portugal. Sangrias make a perfect refreshing drink for your spring and summer patio parties.