Sausages are among our favorite dishes.
Do you salivate at the thought of ham, sausages or salami?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We have prepared for you the 5 best recipes with sausages in the main role.
Try ham rolls or sausage canapés.
These ham rolls are an easy and elegant appetizer that you can also prepare in advance. It will delight all your guests!
- 700 g cream cheese, softened
- 3 spoons of horseradish in a glass
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 230 g sour cream
- 1 kg ham, cut into thin slices
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, horseradish, onion and sour cream.
- Spread the mixture on the slices of ham.
- We roll the slices tightly and secure toothpicks.
- Enjoy your meal!
You can also try our excellent recipes for minced meat rolls in 5 different ways. You will enjoy!
Fried salad in batter
This dish is not for dieters! But we believe it will find its fans. It is simple to prepare and the ingredients are simple and will delight your taste buds especially after a hard day.
- 400 g of salami
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 3 spoons of semi-coarse flour
- fat for frying
- Cut the peeled salami into thin rounds.
- Mix the yolks well with salt and flour, add water and mix.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and mix into the batter.
- Wrap the salami in a mixture of egg yolks and egg whites, then fry in breadcrumbs and hot lard or fat until golden.
- Served with mashed potatoes and lettuce.
You may also find our deep fryer reviews useful. Who won in our comparison?
Discover similar tips
Cucumber canapés with sausage
A great snack not only for fans of low-carb eating! Children will also enjoy this delicacy.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 organic chicken sausages
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Grill or fry chicken sausages.
- Place the sliced cucumbers on a tray or plate.
- Add a dollop of hummus to each slice of cucumber.
- Cut the sausages and place the slices on top of the hummus.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place each half on the sausage,
- Finally, secure the canapés with a toothpick.
- We can serve!
This Ham, Mayonnaise, Celery and Onion Salad is absolutely luxurious! In addition, it is simple and quick to prepare. Try it yourself and your whole family will love it.
- 700 g boneless ham, cut into cubes
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- crackers or rolls to serve
- Put the ham, egg, celeriac and onion in a blender or food processor and season with a little fresh black pepper.
- We pulse 20-25 times so that everything is nicely chopped.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixer and mix everything.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Then add the blended ham mixture and mix everything once more.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- We serve the salad spread on crackers or rolls.
Spice up your appetizers or party favors with our sandwich salad recipes 5 times differently!
Sausages in puff pastry
Would you like a snack? Then we have inspiration for you, which both children and adults will appreciate. Sausages in puff pastry are perfect for various celebrations, but you can also prepare them just as a snack. Plus, you only need 4 ingredients to make them!
- 275 g of chilled puff pastry
- 6 sausages (you can also use mini sausages)
- 1 egg for brushing
- sea salt
- cumin or sesame
- First, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place baking paper on an oblong baking sheet.
- If we have rectangular puff pastry, roll it out on a floured rolling pin into a thin sheet.
- We will cut it into 6 long strips, which we will use to wrap the sausages.
- Place the sausages prepared and wrapped in this way on a baking sheet and brush with a beaten egg so that the puff pastry gets a nice golden hue.
- Depending on taste, the surface can be sprinkled with sea salt, cumin or sesame seeds.
- Bake the sausages in the dough in a heated oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard or your favorite dip.
- Enjoy your meal!
And how did you like today’s recipes? Write us in the comments!