This is a very easy to make recipe. Smoked salmon rolls are perfect as party nibbles or canapes. Stuffed with a delicious Vegetable and herb cream cheese mix and Arugula, these become a delicious addition to your appetizer table.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 18 rolls
- In a small bowl prepare Do You Bake? Garden Vegetable Cheese ball mix per box directions using 8oz cream cheese.
- Refrigerate prepared Garden Vegetable cheese ball at least 2 hours before using.
- Lay an 8 or 9 inch long sheet of plastic wrap on the counter.
- Slightly overlap slices of salmon on the plastic to create a rectangle measuring 3 1/2 x 7 inches
- The long side of the rectangle should be parallel to the edge of your work surface. Cover with another sheet of plastic and press gently with your hands or a flat spatula to encourage the salmon to stick together. Remove the top sheet of plastic. Using a thin metal offset spatula or a butter knife, spread about 2 Tbs. of the cream cheese mixture on the salmon, leaving a 1/2-inch border along the long sides
- Arrange arugula leaves lengthwise on the lower half of the salmon
- tarting at the long side closest to you and using the plastic wrap as an aid, gently roll up the salmon to enclose the filling. Gently press the roll together at the seams. Transfer the roll to a cutting board. Cut the roll into 6 pieces.
- Repeat with the remaining salmon, Garden Vegetable Cheese Ball mixture, and Arugula to make 2 more rolls.
- Arrange the rolls on a platter, cut side up and garnish with lightly chopped Arugula