Try the best strawberry dessert recipes that you will never get bored of!
Both baking lovers and those who prefer unbaked goodies will find something to their liking.
Enjoy the taste of fresh strawberries and try strawberry pleasure 10 times differently!
Do you like true Czech classics? Then you should try the delicious sweet dumplings, which are full of healthy strawberries!
- 4 cups trimmed and thickly sliced strawberries
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (cut into pieces)
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- homemade whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for decoration
- Combine the strawberries and sugar and cook in a saucepan, stirring constantly, until soft. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Work the pieces of butter into the mixture and mix until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Bring the strawberries to a boil again.
- Add milk to the flour mixture and make a thick sticky dough.
- Now you have a choice of how you make the dumplings.
- If you want a classic, take a piece of dough, make a small patty out of it, put a strawberry in the middle, wrap it and cook it in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- If you want to make the dumplings a bit more interesting, make balls out of the dough and add them directly to the boiling strawberries. Stir once or twice. Then reduce the temperature to a minimum, cover with a lid and let it cook for 15-18 minutes. The dough will puff up and form dumplings.
- Let the strawberry dumplings rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- You can decorate the dish with whipped cream, fresh strawberries or vanilla ice cream.
Pancakes with strawberries
Do you like pancakes and love marmalade? Try this simple recipe for a strawberry dessert that really tastes good to almost everyone!
- 250 ml of milk
- 160-200 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt and sugar
- strawberry jam for spreading
- 1 kg of fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 6 spoons of honey
- First, prepare the strawberry jam. Leave a few strawberries aside for the final decoration.
- Cut the strawberries, put them in a pan and cover them with a little water.
- Add the lemon juice and simmer for about 15 minutes until the strawberries are soft.
- If foam forms on the surface, collect it.
- Add honey and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once the marmalade has thickened, put it in a clean, sterile jar. You can store the rest of the mixture that you don’t use in the refrigerator and use it another time.
- Mix the milk and sugar with the beaten eggs.
- Add the flour and beat a smooth dough, which you let sit in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Start frying the pancakes in the heated oil. Spread the marmalade over them and sprinkle with extra sugar if you like. You can also layer the pancakes.
- At the end, decorate the pancakes with strawberries with cream.
Excellent strawberry bubbly
This recipe is a classic that will perfume your home. Whether you want to make your family happy, please your guests or just enjoy yourself, bublanina is the right choice.
- 300 g semi-coarse flour
- 100 g of butter
- 150 ml of milk
- 4 eggs (separate the whites and yolks)
- 170 g of powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 1 kg of fresh strawberries
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Beat the egg yolks together with the sugar until foamy.
- Add the softened butter and mix.
- Pour the baking powder and vanilla sugar into the flour.
- Pour 150 ml of milk into the first egg mixture, mix and gradually add flour.
- At the end, lightly mix in the snow from the egg whites.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet that has been greased and sprinkled with coarse flour or semolina.
- Sprinkle generously with cleaned strawberries. So that the strawberries do not fall down during baking, cover them in coarse flour.
- Bake at 170°C for about 30 minutes.
- Your strawberry bubble wrap is ready!
Strawberry slices with cottage cheese and gelatin
This recipe is super simple. Since it is not baked, just mix everything together and that’s it!
The recipe also uses gelatin, which looks interesting and tastes great.
- 1 liter of milk
- 500 g plain yogurt (of your choice)
Basis for cuts:
- 20 cookies (your choice)
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3 spoons of gelatin
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 25 strawberries (can also be frozen)
- 3 spoons of sugar
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- ¾ cup strawberry puree
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of cornmeal
- fresh strawberries for garnish
- Prepare a strainer, lined with cheesecloth, for preparing the cheese.
- Pour the milk into the pot and after bringing it to a boil, turn off the heat.
- Add the yogurt to the milk and stir for a few minutes until the milk curdles.
- Now pour the curdled milk into a strainer lined with cheesecloth and use a spoon to squeeze out the liquid whey. Set the remaining curd aside until it cools.
Basis for cuts:
- Mix in the crushed cookies and butter.
- Place the mixture in an even layer in the cake pan.
- Pour hot water into a bowl or small pot, place the gelatin in it and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Mix the strawberries, cottage cheese, cream, lemon juice and condensed milk. You can help yourself with a food processor.
- Add the ready, slightly cooled gelatin to the mixture and mix. Then pour everything into the cake pan.
- Let rest for 6 hours or more. Simply until the mass solidifies.
Strawberry Frosting and Ready Slices:
- Mix all the ingredients and spread the glaze over the top of the cake. Then leave to cool again for 30 minutes.
- After this time, remove the cooled cake from the mold, cut it into small pieces and serve.
- Your strawberry slices are done.
Strawberry cake with chocolate filling
You will simply amaze your guests with this recipe! The recipe is special not only in its taste, but also in its appearance, as the strawberries shine beautifully on it.
- 200 g semi-coarse flour
- 7 spoons of granulated sugar
- a pinch of baking powder
- 5 tablespoons of chilled butter
- 2 spoons of Hera
- 1 egg (beaten) with 1 teaspoon of water
- 230 g milk chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup full cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 450 g ripe strawberries (cut into slices)
- ½ cup redcurrant jelly (purchased at the grocery store, online, or you can make homemade jelly)
- First, prepare the pie crust.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough, except the egg, using your fingers in a large bowl. You should have a loose crumb.
- Add eggs, beaten with water, to the mixture and form a smooth dough.
- Mash thoroughly to combine all ingredients.
- Shape the dough into a ball, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Then roll out the rested dough into a circle and place it in a cake mold with a diameter of approx. 22-25 cm. Don’t forget to grease the mold beforehand!
- Spread the dough in the form so that it is raised around the edges.
- Bake in the oven, heated to 190 °C, for about 15 minutes, until the body is golden and the edges start to separate slightly from the walls.
- Leave the finished body to cool.
- While the body is cooling, prepare the filling.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Add the cream and bring to a boil. Cook until the chocolate has melted and combined with the cream. Set aside the finished chocolate and let it rest for a while.
- Then add vanilla to the chocolate mixture and pour it over the body. Let the chocolate harden.
- About an hour or two before serving, garnish the dessert with fresh strawberries.
- Melt the jelly in the microwave and whisk until smooth. Let it cool for about 10 minutes and then use it to brush each strawberry with it to make it shiny.
- Leave the cake to cool until you are ready to serve it.
Discover similar tips
Light strawberry dessert in a glass
This strawberry goodness is great in that it can be served just with a cup of coffee or at more festive events such as celebrations.
- 8 pieces of cookies (the choice of type of cookies is up to you)
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 400 g of mascarpone
- 4 spoons of yogurt
- 4 spoons of liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla powder
- 1 lemon
- 20 fresh strawberries
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan.
- Fry the crushed biscuits together with the oatmeal in the oil.
- Fry until the ingredients are slightly crispy. Then let everything cool completely.
- Mix mascarpone with yogurt and honey, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Place the cookie mixture in small glasses and decorate with the cream mixture.
- Finally, garnish with fresh strawberries. If you want, you can cut the strawberries in half, so you will have more and they will be easier to eat because they will be smaller.
No-bake strawberry cake made from Oreo cookies
Don’t like complicated instructions for preparing meals? Then try our recipe, for the preparation of which you will need only 5 ingredients!
- 280g (about 28 cookies) Oreos (keep some extra cookies aside for decorating later)
- 115 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 390 g of fresh strawberries (keep some strawberries aside for the final decoration)
- 200 g of high-quality chocolate (the choice is entirely up to you)
- 600 ml of full-fat cream
- Put all the Oreo cookies in a food processor and crush them into small crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the crushed cookies and mix again.
- Mix the mixture well with a spatula and then put it into the cake pan.
- Carefully press the base with biscuits to the bottom and spread to the sides of the mold. Then put it in the fridge to cool.
- While the strawberry dessert base is cooling, prepare the strawberries.
- Cut off the tops of the strawberries and cut the strawberries in half. Set the prepared strawberries aside.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Heat 1 cup of cream in the microwave (do not boil). Pour the warm cream over the chocolate and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Then beat until smooth and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, whip the remaining cream until stiff and then very gently fold it into the chocolate mixture until combined.
- Take the Oreo cookie base out of the fridge and sprinkle the strawberries all over it.
- Pour the chocolate mousse on top and refrigerate the whole dessert for 4-6 hours. You can let it cool overnight.
- Once you decide to serve the strawberry dessert, decorate the top with fresh strawberries and the rest of the Oreo cookies.
- Bon apetite!
Recipe for strawberry dessert – dietary
Do you like cookies, but at the same time you are trying not to gain weight? Then try our low-calorie recipe, which will quickly become one of your favorites.
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar (you can use artificial sweetener of your choice)
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cooking fat
- 4 tablespoons of semi-skimmed milk
- fresh strawberries
- whipping cream
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Stir the fat into the mixture. The mixture will resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of milk and make a thick dough.
- Use a spoon to form small lumps and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. The distance between the lumps should be about 3 cm, as the lumps will spread to the sides during baking.
- Brush the lumps with the remaining milk to make them soft.
- Bake the cookies in a hot oven at 190 °C for 14-16 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking, prepare the whipped cream.
- Layer the finished cooled cookies alternately with whipped cream and strawberries.
- You can serve dessert with strawberries on dessert plates or in bowls.
Pie with strawberries – roulade
This dessert is great because you can use it as a treat at festive events, but also as a treat with your coffee on a weekday.
- 360 g of strawberries
- 100 g sugar (½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 125 g flour (1 cup)
- 130 g sugar (⅔ cup)
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla paste
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- Clean the strawberries and cut them into small pieces.
- Then put the strawberries in a saucepan together with sugar, lemon juice and vanilla paste.
- Keep the pot on a low heat, stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the strawberries are soft and the mixture has thickened.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
Brown butter for sponge cake:
- Heat a pan over low heat and add the butter.
- Wait for the butter to melt (3-4 minutes) and not turn light brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pass through a fine sieve and let the butter cool to room temperature.
- While the butter is cooling, preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flour into a small bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the sugar, eggs, vanilla paste and salt together with the flour. Blend for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the cooled brown butter to the finished dough and mix well.
- Pour the finished mixture onto the prepared tray lined with baking paper.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture all over the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- The baked sponge cake should be golden brown and soft.
- Turn the baked sponge onto new baking paper dusted with powdered sugar. From the other side, carefully remove the baking paper on which the sponge was baked.
- Roll up the sponge cake and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- After this time, unroll the sponge cake and spread it with the prepared jam.
- Then re-roll and set aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into 2-3 cm slices.
- Your sponge roll with strawberries is ready.
Strawberry mascarpone tiramisu
This tiramisu is a quick and easy no-bake strawberry dessert!
The preparation is simple and quick. Go for it.
- long pastry sponges
- 332g fresh chopped strawberries (2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 spoon of sugar
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 egg
- 225 g mascarpone (1 cup)
- 220 g cream (1 cup)
- 1 and ½ spoons of flour sugar
- 166 g (1 cup) sliced strawberries
- Clean and chop the strawberries into small pieces. Sprinkle them with sugar and place them in a blender along with lemon juice and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the finished mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, add sugar, mascarpone and cream. Beat everything to a medium thick mass (beating takes 5-10 minutes).
- Choose the container in which you want to serve the tiramisu. Alternatively, you can make one large cake in a larger bowl and then cut the finished tiramisu into smaller pieces.
- Dip the cookies in the strawberry juice and place them on the bottom of the prepared container.
- Put the cream mixture on the cookies and sprinkle with chopped strawberries. How many layers you make depends on how many servings you want to make.
- Once you have the strawberry tiramisu ready, put it in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours. Best to refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, you can decorate the top of the tiramisu with fresh strawberries.
Strawberry desserts are not only a great treat when sitting with friends, they also have added value. Why? Because they have strawberries in them!
Do you appreciate a perfect cup of coffee? If you are interested in how to choose an automatic coffee machine , we have some advice in a separate article.
In addition to the positives mentioned above, strawberries are also among the top 20 fruits that are a good source of manganese and potassium.
Therefore, do not hesitate and prepare delicious strawberry delicacies regularly!