The only thing better than our strawberry shortcake mix is this delicious strawberry shortcake trifle, layered with vanilla pudding, fresh strawberries and whipped whipping cream. This is a quick and easy dessert that will make your next gathering a special one!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 6 - 8 individual servings
- Prepare your Do You Bake? Strawberry Shortcake mix according to package directions. Cool your shortcakes completely before you use them.
- Cut your shortcakes in chunks or slice in half and break up according to your dish
- Add a layer of shortcake on the bottom of your dish, top with pudding and then a layer of strawberries. Repeat your layers until your Glass or dish is almost filled to the top.
- Spread your whipped topping on top and garnish with extra fresh berries