Summertime brings a plentiful crop of zucchini among many at home gardeners. This is a great recipe to use some of your zucchini pickings. This is a favorite summer meal solution among gatherings.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 45 minutes
- Yield : 5 - 6 servings
- Preheat Oven 350F
- Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and put in bowl. Mix seeds with ground meat, Do You Bake? Make it and Go Meatloaf Mix, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stuff squash with meat mixture and place in 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Pour sauce over squash and cover pan with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until ground meet is cooked.
- Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.