What will reap the same success as a cake but cost a lot less effort?
With or without ice cream, with whipped cream or cream, with sponges, wafers or sprinkles.
Get inspired by our surefire fruit cup recipes!
Fresh fruit with mascarpone cream
Fresh strawberries and blueberries combined with mascarpone cream and yogurt together form a delicious unbaked dessert, the preparation of which is incredibly quick and simple.
For the fruit layer:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- zest of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
For the cream layer:
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup white Greek yogurt (preferably 0% fat)
- zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 spoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine the strawberries, blueberries, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey and vanilla extract to create a creamy mixture.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness or sourness by adding more honey or lemon juice according to your personal preference.
- Take two glasses and layer the fruit and cream.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
Also try our delicious mascarpone cream cheese cake recipes . They melt on the tongue!
A glass of fresh fruit with whipped cream
This salad of fresh fruit and mini marshmallows in a light and fluffy mixture of yogurt and whipped cream is absolutely amazing and not only your kids will love it!
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple, chopped
- 2 cups fresh white grape wine
- 1 can (425 g) canned tangerines, drained
- 1 to 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 150 g of Greek vanilla yogurt
- 230 g of whipped cream
- Combine the strawberries, pineapple, grapes, tangerines and mini marshmallows in a large bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the vanilla yogurt and whipped cream until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the fruit and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fruit cup with homemade pudding
A wonderful recipe for a simple decadent dessert of vanilla pudding, fresh fruit and pastry sponges that will delight all your taste buds!
- 1 and ½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 18 pieces of pastry sponges
- 2-3 cups assorted fruit (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, mango, raspberries)
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolks, sugar, flour and salt.
- It will look like a thick paste, but that’s okay.
- Heat the milk on the stove until it starts to boil.
- Very, very slowly whisk the warm milk into the yolk paste mixture.
- Place the custard mixture in a small saucepan and return it to the stove over low to medium heat.
- Stir the mixture constantly until it starts to thicken.
- Once the mixture starts to resemble a custard, remove the pot from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a bowl and cover with foil so that it touches the custard directly.
- That way, there will be no scallions.
- Leave to cool in the fridge.
- Layer the dessert in the glasses as follows: cookies, 2 heaped spoons of custard, 2 heaped spoons of fruit and repeat.
- Refrigerate the fruit cups until ready to serve.
Discover similar tips
Ricotta cream with macerated strawberries
This easy recipe for a cup of honey ricotta cream with macerated strawberries will very quickly become your favorite dessert. It’s beautifully light and refreshing, and your family and guests will love it.
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 spoons of honey
- 2-3 tablespoons of creamy vanilla yogurt
- mint leaves and lemon zest (optional)
For macerated strawberries:
- 1-2 spoons of honey, slightly warmed
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced or quartered
- Mix the ricotta, honey, yogurt and process into a smooth cream (you can use a hand mixer, stick blender or food processor).
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- While you wait, prepare simple macerated strawberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and mint (if using).
- Gently combine with the chopped strawberries.
- Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide the ricotta and macerated strawberries into glasses (or serving bowls).
- Start by placing a few spoonfuls of cream in the bottom of each glass, top with a few spoonfuls of strawberries and finally add another spoonful of ricotta cream.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon zest if desired.
- Enjoy it!
We also have a selection of the best cottage cheese cake recipes for you. Try them all!
A glass of fresh fruit and sour cream
A sweet, caramel and incredibly creamy no-bake dessert that will definitely become your favorite!
- 2 cups cold whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 4 cups fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), washed, drained and sliced
- Beat the whipping cream and vanilla in an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Layer 1/2 cup fruit and then 1/2 cup cream mixture into glass.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of cane sugar.
- Repeat the layers.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, remove from the fridge, remove the foil and garnish with fresh fruit.
More tips for fruit cups
Creams for sweet cups:
- sweetened cream cheese flavored with cocoa
- sweetened cheese creams flavored with fruit
- cottage cheese creams whipped with boiled custard
- puddings with white yogurt
- ice cream
- whipped cream
Cookies and wafers for sweet cups:
- confectionary oblong sponges
- children’s biscuits dipped in cocoa, coffee or compote juice
- cubes of home-baked sponge cake
- cubed mussels
Small fruits are used whole , larger ones such as apricots or peaches are cut into smaller pieces. We can also use compote fruit, which we let drain . We can combine different types of fruit. We will not forget to keep a few nice pieces for decoration.
You can also use your own homemade ice cream in the cup!
Which cup is your favorite? Show off in the comments below the article !