Do you keep hearing from the kids at home that they want something sweet?
Try to wrap them a little and prepare a spread that will be not only sweet, but also healthy, and you can supplement it with fresh, healthy fruit.
We have 6 excellent recipes for sweet spreads that will be loved not only by the little ones but also by adults.
Try our homemade nutella or avocado spread with dates.
Cheese spread with honey
So with this spread you will score points and not only with your children! Sweet honey cottage cheese with a drop of lemon will make every morning pleasant.
- 2 spoons of honey
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 100 g of raisins
- 250 g of soft cottage cheese
- a little lemon zest
- a little lemon juice
- 2 spoons of sweet cream
- pastry to serve
- Put all the ingredients (except raisins and pastry) in a mixer and beat for about 5 minutes.
- Spread the spread on the pastry, sprinkle with raisins and serve immediately.
We also have great recipes for children’s spreads in several ways. Which variant will you try first?
Can you imagine a chocolate-hazel nutella that tastes just as good (if not better) than store-bought, without all the additives and unwanted ingredients? We have a recipe for you!
- 250 ml of 35% whipping cream
- 55 g of sugar
- 20 g of cocoa powder
- 170 g of milk chocolate, chopped
- 125 ml hazelnut butter
- In a saucepan, mix the cream, sugar and cocoa with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, whisking constantly.
- Pour into a blender.
- Add the chocolate and hazelnut butter.
- Allow to dissolve for 1 minute.
- Process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Leave to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Allow to come to room temperature before serving.
- Nutella will last 2 to 3 weeks in the fridge.
Pumpkin spread with maple syrup
Use pumpkin puree and turn it into a tasty spread that is suitable for toasts as well as pancakes.
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Beat all the ingredients with a mixer on high speed until you have a light and fluffy mixture.
- The spread stays fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks.
You may also find our toaster reviews useful. Who won in our comparison?
Discover similar tips
Sweet avocado spread
You can never have enough creamy and delicately aromatic avocado. Most people know it in spicy guacamole, but here we show you how to make a sweet breakfast spread with it that not only tastes heavenly, but is also very healthy.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 5 dates
- 1 lemon
- 2 small cups of plain yogurt (unsweetened)
- Blend ripe avocado, yogurt and chopped dates into a cream. IN
- Squeeze half a lemon and add to the mixture – more or less to taste.
- Finally, add a little honey to taste.
- Spread the spread on white toasted bread and enjoy!
Cream spread with walnuts
A luxurious and healthy spread of walnuts, honey and cream cheese will please all diners! Spread a layer on a slice of your favorite bread and enjoy.
- 10 halves of walnuts
- 230 g of Philadelphia cheese, softened
- ¼ cup orange blossom honey
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place the walnuts on the baking sheet.
- Bake until toasted and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the walnuts to a plate to cool.
- When the walnuts have cooled, transfer them to a resealable plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Combine the cheese, honey and walnuts in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is creamy.
- Enjoy your meal!
This delicious banana, strawberry and cream cheese spread is a great way to liven up your breakfast. In addition, it is incredibly easy to prepare and full of flavor.
- 230 g of cream cheese
- 2 spoons of powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 banana sliced
- Mix all the ingredients until you have a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Spread on your favorite baked goods.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Try our other recipes for fruit spreads , it’s the best way to impress the little diners!
Spreads are served with crispy pastries, sponge cakes or biscuits .
We can bake the pastry before serving.
Milk and other milk drinks , including milkshakes, various types of tea or fruit juices, are suitable as a drink.
Be sure to try making homemade marmalade . You will entertain the children while preparing and they will also enjoy it in the end.
And how did you like our recipes today? Write to us in the comments!